View Full Version : Boat Salavage Yards

blaruffa
04-02-2009, 10:03 AM
Does anybody know any boat salvage/junk yards in the Northeast?

nrrw
04-02-2009, 10:39 AM
What are you looking for? If its parts try Wickford Marine Consignment shop on RTE 1 in North Kingstown, if its boats in need of repair there is a guy in Warwick Cove I think the company is Commercial Sales, they buy up damaged boats fix them up and resell them, also Sea Tow in Quonset had a yard where they parted out salvaged boats and at one time had a whole bunch of stuff, I dont know if they do that any more. There is also another consignment shop in Newport just off the bridge by the rotory, they have a bunch of stuff in there also.

MakoMike
04-02-2009, 10:45 AM
Not a yard but there is a marine "junk" shop on Rte 1 in Wickford RI. What are you looking for?

blaruffa
04-02-2009, 11:55 AM
Not sure a buddy of mine was asking me. He bought a pontoon boat last year on a Lake in NH.

fishsmith
04-02-2009, 12:29 PM
South of Gillette stadium (if you leave bass pro and go left), there is the place that gets donated boats.
thru the grapevine I hear you can go there look for what you need, but I haven't done this myself.
good luck -

what are you looking for?? You never know the Sh## floating around some the basements and garages of SB folk.

freebie
04-02-2009, 05:43 PM
place in Quincy called continental yacht sales, he has alot of stuff up for grabs, always see him listing on CL