04-02-2009, 04:41 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bg98BvqUvCc

spence
04-02-2009, 05:08 PM
You didn't get your checks?

-spence

JohnnyD
04-02-2009, 06:21 PM
Hopefully Obama pays for her to get an abortion too. Last thing we need are more absolute idiots like that running around.

Raider Ronnie
04-02-2009, 06:47 PM
Hopefully Obama pays for her to get an abortion too. Last thing we need are more absolute idiots like that running around.

She's not the only idiot that supports Obama !
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NyvqhdllXgU&feature=related

RIROCKHOUND
04-02-2009, 08:22 PM
Yeah, cause no ignorant rednecks voted for GWB in 2000 and 2004.

please.

luds
04-02-2009, 08:37 PM

please.

thank you :cheers:

buckman
04-03-2009, 05:30 AM

please.

Your never going to get over the fact that you lost those two elections, are you?:bl:

RIROCKHOUND
04-03-2009, 06:11 AM
Well, Ronnie doesn't seem to be over this one. :D

spence
04-03-2009, 06:12 AM
Your never going to get over the fact that you lost those two elections, are you?:bl:

Yes, I know Bryan has been restless ever since Bush V Gore. Can't sleep at all, that's why he fishes so much...to forget.

-spence

scottw
04-03-2009, 06:33 AM
The shock value here is only emphasized by the fact that the guy clearly thinks he is so much smarter than the rest of us (voters), and by the nasty way he treated the British PM. His advisors were saying that "there is nothing special about Britain". It's becoming clearer now why they said that.

President Bush walked alongside the Saudi king, holding his hand. This was a gesture of friendship between equals; mutual respect between the leaders of their respective countries.
Barack Obama hurried across the room to grab the king's hand and bowed low to him. They did not bow to each other; indeed, the king did not even return the bow. This is an appropriate exchange between a servant and his master, a child and an adult, or an inferior nation to a superior.
That uncultured fool demeaned his office and disrespected every American living and dead by abasing himself before the house of Saud..

So lets look at his protocol history:

No flag pin.
No hand over heart during pledge or national anthem.
Apologizes to the people of Germany, who brought us the nazi's and the Holocoust, for America not doing or being good enough.
Leaves dead granny's body on ice for over a month till convenient for him to have a funeral.
Did not attend Medal Of Honor winners Ball.
Tells people who wont agree with him "Hey I Won"
Compares ICE agents doing their jobs to terrorists (then pelosi followed the great one's example.
Use Air Force One to take the wife to a fancy valentines dinner in Chicago.
Writes a groveling love letter to Iran begging them to be our BFF.
Give a nearly blind dignitary from an allied nation DVD's that don't work in his country, in exchange for priceless historic artifacts.
Give the Queen of England an ipod, with his "greatest moments reading from a teleprompter" loaded on it.
Grovels to a muslim king.

Sure there is more and there will be more.
Makes you proud to be the laughing stock er I mean an American.

· His first phone call was to Abbas, the terrorist leader of the Palestinian Authority and al Fatah;

· His first interview was on al-Arabiya News Channel, where he apologized for the United States;

· His first appointment of an envoy to Syria was the appointment of George Soros;

· He bankrolled Hamas out of Whitehouse funds to the tune of $23 million, following Israel’s invasion of Gaza to stop the missile strikes;

· He promised another 900 million to Gaza;

· He immediately adopted the Saudi Plan as policy for Israel, which favors a contiguous Palestinian state (that is, a geographic area that connects Gaza with the West Bank and includes Jerusalem – necessarily dividing Israel);

· He dismissed charges against the perpetrators of the bombing of the USS Cole;

· He announced the shut-down of Gitmo, and apologized to the Islamic world for its existence;

· He announced that his first summit would be an Islamic summit;

· He turned a blind eye to Iran’s launch of a satellite capable of triangulating coordinates for ICBMs that Iran is furiously trying to develop for the delivery of nuclear weapons;

· He turned a blind eye to the release of A. Q. Khan, Pakistan’s top nuclear scientist, who is believed to be the very person to have delivered nuclear bomb technology to North Korea;

· He intends to eliminate our anti-ballistic missile defense program;

· He intends to reduce our nuclear weapons arsenal by 75%;

· He intends to reduce our military budget by 25%;

· He has reneged on developing nuclear power;

· He continues to block off-shore or expanded drilling;

· He continues to try and block the production of coal (45% of our electric generating capability)

So who's side is this guy on?

RIROCKHOUND
04-03-2009, 06:40 AM
Yes, I know Bryan has been restless ever since Bush V Gore. Can't sleep at all, that's why he fishes so much...to forget.

-spence

Actually Buckman, it's not that I can't get over it, and the 8 years of crap we endured... it has to do more with the fact that people suddenly think only morons vote for the left. there are plenty of video clips of ignorant rednecks who wouldn't vote for BHO just b/c of his name and skin color...

point is, there are idiots and morons on both sides.... (many post here, myself included :D:D:D:D)

Yup Scott. he's on the Muslims side. I think someone heard him mutter death to America the other day:doh:

spence
04-03-2009, 06:48 AM
The shock value here is only emphasized by the fact that the guy clearly thinks he is so much smarter than the rest of us (voters), and by the nasty way he treated the British PM. His advisors were saying that "there is nothing special about Britain". It's becoming clearer now why they said that.

President Bush walked alongside the Saudi king, holding his hand. This was a gesture of friendship between equals; mutual respect between the leaders of their respective countries.
Barack Obama hurried across the room to grab the king's hand and bowed low to him. They did not bow to each other; indeed, the king did not even return the bow. This is an appropriate exchange between a servant and his master, a child and an adult, or an inferior nation to a superior.
That uncultured fool demeaned his office and disrespected every American living and dead by abasing himself before the house of Saud..

So lets look at his protocol history:

No flag pin.
No hand over heart during pledge or national anthem.
Apologizes to the people of Germany, who brought us the nazi's and the Holocoust, for America not doing or being good enough.
Leaves dead granny's body on ice for over a month till convenient for him to have a funeral.
Did not attend Medal Of Honor winners Ball.
Tells people who wont agree with him "Hey I Won"
Compares ICE agents doing their jobs to terrorists (then pelosi followed the great one's example.
Use Air Force One to take the wife to a fancy valentines dinner in Chicago.
Writes a groveling love letter to Iran begging them to be our BFF.
Give a nearly blind dignitary from an allied nation DVD's that don't work in his country, in exchange for priceless historic artifacts.
Give the Queen of England an ipod, with his "greatest moments reading from a teleprompter" loaded on it.
Grovels to a muslim king.

Sure there is more and there will be more.
Makes you proud to be the laughing stock er I mean an American.

· His first phone call was to Abbas, the terrorist leader of the Palestinian Authority and al Fatah;

· His first interview was on al-Arabiya News Channel, where he apologized for the United States;

· His first appointment of an envoy to Syria was the appointment of George Soros;

· He bankrolled Hamas out of Whitehouse funds to the tune of $23 million, following Israel’s invasion of Gaza to stop the missile strikes;

· He promised another 900 million to Gaza;

· He immediately adopted the Saudi Plan as policy for Israel, which favors a contiguous Palestinian state (that is, a geographic area that connects Gaza with the West Bank and includes Jerusalem – necessarily dividing Israel);

· He dismissed charges against the perpetrators of the bombing of the USS Cole;

· He announced the shut-down of Gitmo, and apologized to the Islamic world for its existence;

· He announced that his first summit would be an Islamic summit;

· He turned a blind eye to Iran’s launch of a satellite capable of triangulating coordinates for ICBMs that Iran is furiously trying to develop for the delivery of nuclear weapons;

· He turned a blind eye to the release of A. Q. Khan, Pakistan’s top nuclear scientist, who is believed to be the very person to have delivered nuclear bomb technology to North Korea;

· He intends to eliminate our anti-ballistic missile defense program;

· He intends to reduce our nuclear weapons arsenal by 75%;

· He intends to reduce our military budget by 25%;

· He has reneged on developing nuclear power;

· He continues to block off-shore or expanded drilling;

· He continues to try and block the production of coal (45% of our electric generating capability)

So who's side is this guy on?

How much tin-foil does it take to make one of those hats?

You forgot that he wears boring suits, which practically makes him a turncoat if you ask me.

-spence

fishbones
04-03-2009, 09:20 AM

please.

Bryan, have you seen the HBO documentary "Right America: Feeling Wronged"? It definitley showcases the southern redneck conservatives and paints them in about as unflattering a light as possible. It pretty much proves your point about there being ignorant dopes on both sides.

Of course the HBO documentary was made by Alexandra Pelosi, so you wouldn't expect anything unbiased in it.

scottw
04-03-2009, 09:50 AM
How much tin-foil does it take to make one of those hats?

You forgot that he wears boring suits, which practically makes him a turncoat if you ask me.

-spence

you're right Spence none of those things happened...
I'll stick to tinfoil hats and you stick to knee pads..OK?

JohnnyD
04-03-2009, 10:20 AM

So because Obama wasn't an arrogant prick to every other international leader and demonstrated that America has a humble side, he disrespected Americans?

Your valiant savior GWB spent 8 years completely isolating the US from the rest of the world. You take one hand-holding incident and somehow he's immediately the epitome of a Foreign Relations Master.

Half the points you mention are petty and pathetic. Next time cull out some items when you copy/paste.

Cool Beans
04-03-2009, 12:30 PM
Whether you Love him or Hate him, you gotta admit, this is pretty funny. I guess they had him waiting for a long time, while he could see a tv screen of him. So he was getting bored and made some funny faces....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2u8RBGe-sgE

Cool Beans
04-03-2009, 02:50 PM
And, yes, I think this is funny as hell too.
Humor is humor, and doesn't have to follow party lines.
I know there are a lot of Obama-maniacs that think it's sacrilegious to make fun of Obama. Sometimes the truth is funny and sometimes it makes you wanna cry.
One of my favorite cartoons last year was "Lil Bush" which poked a lot of fun at Bush and his cronies.
We need more humor in politics, while discussing the serious stuff we are facing in our future.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BqLvBUSJucg

JohnnyD
04-03-2009, 07:08 PM
Those were hilarious. Thanks Cool Beans.

My favorite "Thank you... Now watch this drive." Sounded like good contact too. I can't get composed sitting at the first tee with a line of people watching me, let alone a whole press corp.

spence
04-04-2009, 07:31 AM
Knee pads, care to explain that reference? I'm not sure I understand what you mean.

-spence