View Full Version : "Breaking Bad" on AMC

DZ
04-06-2009, 09:41 AM
Anyone watch the series "Breaking Bad" on AMC Sunday nights 10pm? Great show!

DZ

Slipknot
04-06-2009, 10:09 AM
Mr. White :uhuh: he's on a mission
ya pretty good show, I've been watching it.
Last night wasn't so hot but usually it is interesting.

cheferson
04-06-2009, 10:09 AM
killer show! Just keeps getting better!

BigFish
04-06-2009, 10:10 AM
Big fan here!:btu:

The Iceman 6
04-06-2009, 12:30 PM
love this show.

DZ
04-06-2009, 01:18 PM
Started watching it this season. A very Quenton Tarantino like feel to it. Funny, yet very much disturbing at times. You can really feel the tension between Walter and Skyler. I also really like the opening scenes from each episode because you have to try and figure them out. I still can't figure out last weeks opening scene with the stuffed animal in the pool - any ideas?

I need to get the DVD of season 1 so I can learn some historical background.

DZ

cheferson
04-06-2009, 01:55 PM
I still can't figure out last weeks opening scene with the stuffed animal in the pool - any ideas?

DZ

That was the scene at Jessie's house , right? With the laywer gathering evidence to evict him. I think the bear in the pool was jessie's old teddy bear. It being in the pool was maybe showing his loss of innocence/childhood, as he becomes a drug kingpin???? Also all that evidence of manufacture and walts glasses , maybe shows their downfall to come.

Slipknot
04-06-2009, 02:06 PM
DZ, definately get the first season, it is one of those out there shows for sure. You'll be able to catch up if you see all the episodes. On demand has them also I think.

Eisenburg or is it Eisenglass his alter-ego:smokin:

ya the opening scenes are always interesting
I wonder if Hank is gonna have a heart attack
maybe he ends up in the pool

Joe
04-07-2009, 08:40 AM
Great show - been watching since it started. My favorite scene was when Walter shorted out and burned the obnoxious yuppie's BMW with a wet window squeegee at the gas station in season one.