View Full Version : Thanks Salty's!!

nightprowler
04-07-2009, 10:50 AM
I just received your package Scott, and your generosity is very much appreciated! You far exceeded my expectations.
Kudos to Scott for being a stand-up guy and donating to a good cause.:gu::claps:
Thanks again!
Josh
:thanks:

Mr. Sandman
04-07-2009, 11:02 AM
Ditto that! He made a very nice contribution the MVSA this winter as well and it was very much appreciated by all. Salty may look like a bad-ass biker dude but he has a good soul and is a generous individual.

RIJIMMY
04-07-2009, 11:22 AM
Salty may look like a bad-ass biker dude but he has a good soul and is a generous individual.

kind of looks like a fat bald guy to me :scream:

whiplash
04-07-2009, 11:25 AM
Thanks for the deals at the RISAA show - It helped the fishing allowance go alot further this year. Can't wait to start throwing them.:claps::claps:

UserRemoved1
05-20-2009, 06:24 PM
:fishin: :claps:

This spam has been brought to you by Salty's. Please refrigerate after opening.

BasicPatrick
05-20-2009, 11:09 PM
No One donates more pluggage to the local clubs!!!!!!

UserRemoved1
05-21-2009, 04:30 AM
Charity Striper Tournament Patrick. One guy came all the way up here from La JUST to try and win the Salty's lures :hee:

Actually it was a real nice little tournament that Josh put on.

The Dad Fisherman
05-21-2009, 05:35 AM
No One donates more pluggage to the local clubs!!!!!!

I'll second that sentiment....He always takes care of us at PISC for our fundraiser every year...:kewl:

Raven
05-21-2009, 06:27 AM
if ever there was a mad plug scientist extraordinaire

it's gotta be the Salty Bugger

one look at his shop and all the robotic CNC machines

and it's Like OH MY GOD ! :hihi: where am i ? lol

he's a man on a mission and then some

:claps:

:point: well done Scott ! :musc:

nightprowler
05-21-2009, 11:57 AM
Thanks again!
Here's the winner from New Orleans:claps::af::cheers:

capephilsphan
05-21-2009, 03:06 PM
Thanks Salty's! Fishing was slow up there on the Cape until the end - but I got a nice little taste of how springs in the Cape were a few years back when I still lived there. Thanks to the tournament fishermen who lent me equipment and beds! Hopefully we'll get some more interest in the tournament next year and raise some more money for the AHA.

By the way, in the airport on the way back, someone was amazed that I would fly from New Orleans to Boston to go fishing. You know, I think I agree that the fishing is better here but only once you get on the water. That is harder. The Cape and the SE N.E. as a whole is so much nicer in that respect because it is relatively easy to get to the fish! You just have to put up with winter...

capephilsphan
05-21-2009, 03:08 PM
One more thing - the water's too damn muddy here to use those plugs anyway! I've been laughed out of the water for the C.C. plugs I've tried to use down here!

Now I have to come back to the Cape for some more fishing. M.V. Derby, anyone?

BasicPatrick
05-21-2009, 10:29 PM
There are lots of generous company guys and many of them are sponsors of this site...I just have to tell the truth and Salty gives more to msba for straight donations...nothing coming back to him then almost all others....they are all needed in these tight and tough times....