View Full Version : MSBA show announced

UserRemoved1
01-13-2003, 04:28 PM
"I am happy to announce that the 2003 MSBA Sport Fishing Exposition will be held on Saturday, March 22 & Sunday, March 23, 3003. This year's Expo is moving just up the street form our previous location at Cordage Park in Plymouth to the Independence Mall in Kingston. The Show will be featured throughout the Mall with the main display area being in the space that formerly held Filenes Basement. The hours for this year's Expo have been expanded. The hours for this year will be Saturday from 10am until 7pm and Sunday from 11am to 6pm. MSBA is very excited about this year's location and we believe this local will prove to work out even better then the previous location at Cordage Park in Plymouth that no longer has the space available for our event. Flyers and advertising will be forthcoming. Please help us get the word out and tell everyone from your Fishing buddies to say potential Vendors who might want to be a part of this year's Show. Inquiries can be directed to myself or any of the MSBA Officers. Check our Web Site for the last minute up to date info starting this weekend. One last thing, the featured seminar speakers this year will be announced on Wednesday, all I can say right now is......(:>) We apologize for the delay however the MSBA show is the ONLY show of this size that is put on by a Volunteer Club and limited to Fishing and only Fishing."

JohnR
01-13-2003, 05:20 PM
#^&#^&#^&#^&#^&#^&#^&#^&#^&#^&#^& beat me to it :D ...

Yep - it's official. And Striped-Bass will be there again marking our 4 year Anniversary. We officially sarted at that show, you guessed it, four years ago :hihi:

And funny thing is, Saltheart was the first member and #^&#^&#^&#^&#^&#^& second :D ...

GS & BM - I'll talk to you 2 later....

Thanks,

John

UserRemoved1
01-13-2003, 05:51 PM
Congrats on the anniversary John!

I'll see ya there both days, i'll be showing the buggerplugs.:happy: :happy: :happy:

bassmaster
01-13-2003, 06:20 PM
thanks John and banana Boy:D

capesams
01-13-2003, 06:22 PM
O BOY! FREE tickets fa all sb members...john your the da man.
.how ta start trouble:D

Got Stripers
01-13-2003, 07:06 PM
I'll be in tomorrow, I'll give you a call John.

ragfly
01-14-2003, 04:59 PM
I'm going to go this year. I hope to meet a few of you. Hey John if you had those shirts ready by then we could wear them and that would make it easy to spot someone from this forum!

fishweewee
01-15-2003, 10:10 AM
:happy: :happy: :happy: :happy:

fishsmith
01-15-2003, 11:53 AM
Wow the Independence mall, I can almost hear the theme song to "The Jeffersons" in the background.
If everything works out right, I'll be there right after a morning of cod fishing.

shore manic
01-15-2003, 11:13 PM
i was checking out the msba site yesterday and found out it was at cordage last year.i live 500 yds.away and never knew it was there.oh well figures, the next one in march is 1 1/2 miles away if that. i will be there!!! can't wait. i don't have a huge place as i live alone but there's enough room for some viddles an beverages an S.B. members. i'm willing, let me know what ya thinking? how bout it john? :cheers: :hidin: