View Full Version : Cape Cod open mic nights

Bocephus
04-14-2009, 10:18 AM
Since there seems to be a few people in here that are musicians (or at least play guitar sometimes) I was wondering if anyone knows of some open mic jams that go on in the cape or surrounding areas, acoustic or electric. The Boulevard in Bourne has one, and I think there is one in Hyannis. Anybody know of any others?

ProfessorM
04-14-2009, 01:56 PM
Sokinwet has told of some. Maybe he will chime in. If you are really desperate my daughter does an open mike most every nite with Hanna Montana being her major impersonation.:rolleyes: She could always use back up help.

sokinwet
04-14-2009, 02:44 PM
Did I hear someone call..... These are mostly blues jams. I have been to the 1st 3 listed..all good jams!
Harry's in Hyannis on Main St. - Thurs. night
Trowbridge Tavern in Bourne - Sun nights. hosted by Dave Richardson Band...Dave is a great guy and killer player (lots of the old Onset Blues Cafe regulars)
Guru Indian Grille - Plymouth Center - Tues night Hosted by Satch Romano
Steve's Backstage Pass - Taunton - Tues(?)
Water St. Cafe - Fall River Sunday -6:00

Bocephus
04-15-2009, 10:19 AM
thanks for the heads up, Ill be checking these out soon. After all, there is more to life than just fishing......well, not really, buts there is no feeling like having a good night and hitting the right notes on a tele plugged into a marshall

sokinwet
04-15-2009, 12:07 PM
"there is no feeling like having a good night and hitting the right notes on a tele plugged into a marshall"
Oh yea!!...that ranks right up there...somewhere behind a vintage LesPaul & Boogie MK 1 of course!!

ProfessorM
04-16-2009, 07:07 PM
or either thru a pre CBS fender amp;)

Bocephus
04-17-2009, 09:33 AM
so many great combinations.......so little money to buy them!! LOL