View Full Version : Weekend Plans ??

JohnR
04-17-2009, 07:00 AM
Whats up for the weekend?

A whole bleepload of Beach cleanups this wekend: http://www.striped-bass.com/Stripertalk/showthread.php?t=56121

Remember, S-Bers participating in these can add their name to that thread and in return get a chance to win some plugs. You have to do a cleanup with a club (though I'll support Sbers going as a group too) and you have to put your name in. - See the thread.

Do your fair share and pitch in if you can.

I will be with my son's Cub Scout Pack cleaning areas of Buckeye Brook. Afterward, Cub Scouts at Museum of Science

So what's up for the weekend?

Pete F.
04-17-2009, 07:04 AM
Watch my daughter play rugby in the Beast of the East tournament in Middleton. Sneak away and fish a little.

RIROCKHOUND
04-17-2009, 07:46 AM
Packing my apartment to move (local move) next week...

MakoMike
04-17-2009, 07:59 AM
Working on the boat tomorrow, getting the house ready to show on Sunday morning. Maybe work on the boat some more on Sunday Afternoon.

The Iceman 6
04-17-2009, 07:59 AM
Watch some playoff hockey, play some hockey, fish, spring cleanup, bring daughter's on a hike, and few parties to attend to in between.

ThomCat
04-17-2009, 08:07 AM
Finish up the boat,:kewl: some Sox, coupla coooold ones at the Cove in Charlietown:cheers2::hidin: and go to a friends' 50th (she's just a :grins: kid)

The Dad Fisherman
04-17-2009, 08:55 AM
Need to do some burning tomorrow.....a lot of trees and limbs came down this past winter so should be a nice big fire.

Sunday relax.........

Rappin Mikey
04-17-2009, 09:05 AM
First day of Spring Break today. Heading to one of my early season haunts this afternoon when I get out of school. Even though my early spots aren't producing right now (usually it's been on for about a week by now) I'm going to hit it hard anyway as it will begin anydau now.

JLH
04-17-2009, 10:28 AM
CT River for stripers and/or Farmington River for trout.

Tomorrow is opening day in CT but I’m having a hard time getting excited for trout fishing knowing the stripers are here! I may have to pull an all nighter tonight for stripers and switch over to trout in the morning :happy:

Clammer
04-17-2009, 11:51 AM
Deni & I just got in from a good run with the Sea hunt ... only two schoolies / but I,m not surprized at this point ;;:huh:

Show a couple of houses tomorrow &&&&& then dog sit my kids two B/P,s late saturday afternoon thru til Monday morning .....was going to bring the tin rig down that way . But I blew the engine :realmad:

RickBomba
04-17-2009, 12:01 PM
Maybe fishing with sfoley78 and/or the Rappin one on Sunday...not sure yet. Still getting unpacked from Cali.
Have Fun Everybody,
Later,
Rick

luds
04-17-2009, 12:06 PM
Puppy gets round 2 of vaccinations tomorrow and then off to meet the new Schocklets in Billerica.

bassballer
04-17-2009, 01:38 PM
Luds cute dog man. Were actually looking at boxer puppies right now.

5/0
04-17-2009, 03:20 PM
This weeks been a blur,Mon-Thursday I was in South Carolina,and now Im in Portland ME.
I hope to be home mid-to late Saturday:jump1:
When I get home?!?!I dunno,I hope nothing:uhuh:

5/0

Rocco34520
04-17-2009, 04:13 PM
Friday Just hanging out and watching the Red Sox
Saturday Soccer game and maybe a trip to M&D's
Sunday Soccer game and some trout fishing

capecodkid
04-17-2009, 05:34 PM
Spring Break starts. Fishing every day for the next week now.:fishin:

BigFish
04-17-2009, 05:58 PM
Ahhhhh.....weekend off! Been working on a secret stash of plugs for myself for the season!!!:kewl: Gonna burn tomorrow and finish cleaning up the yard a bit.....gotta put in 2 new mailbox posts and boxes for us and our neighbor (winter has taken its toll on them!) Gonna paint some plugs (owe a few folks some....they are coming);) also going to spend some time with the kids!!:kewl:

Brian L
04-17-2009, 06:27 PM
Weekend started early for me and bruthah backbeach. We hit our childhood pond together and had a hell of a fun day wading and catching 16 Largemouths 2 to 3.5-4lbs and a couple Smallmouths. Went around the pond once, then relaxed and had a couple beers, sandwiches, and cigars. Went back out after break and scored a few more. Great time!

Mike and I haven't waded that place together since we were in Jr. High. The place hasn't changed a bit, so it brought me back 25 years, when life was a lot simpler. Good times today, Bro.

Thumper
04-17-2009, 06:38 PM
Puppy gets round 2 of vaccinations tomorrow and then off to meet the new Schocklets in Billerica.

nice pup luds. mine just turned 7 and i remember when he was that little, now he weighs about 93lbs.

Slingah
04-17-2009, 06:41 PM
I just ate a whole large pizza..now I'm gonna go try and watch TV with wifey and not fall asleep...this is her quality time :hihi:
Tomorrow some yard work and some work related stuff...the rest of the weekend I'm doing nothing......on purpose...

Moses
04-17-2009, 06:43 PM
Working on boat this afternoon and tomorrow morning

Sat - Paw Sox game with family

Sat night - Spending time with family and my cousin's family. Could be a messy night since they're sleeping over.

Sun - hope to launch (at some point) for boat's maiden 09 season voyage

Adam_777
04-17-2009, 07:34 PM
No real plans.I'll be drinking some stoli rasberry and blackberry and possibly both at the same time.I had the kid cut my cubicle of grass with a weedwacker.I may get some chinese food at some point.Possibly swing by a fish ladder and look for signs of life.Resting sore muscles ,bones and head from another week of torture.

Jorge
04-17-2009, 09:43 PM
Chores, plantings, daughters UVM concert Sunday; Fishing next weekend!

buckman
04-18-2009, 04:06 AM
Heading out now for some cod, etc. Bruins and ice cold beer

fishaholic18
04-18-2009, 05:06 AM
Fun in the sun...:bl:

JohnR
04-18-2009, 06:01 AM
Fun in the sun...:bl:

:wavey:

Starfish
04-18-2009, 02:46 PM
Fly Fished this morning with my hubby. Raked until the rain drops were to big to rake around. Beers and a good night sleep tonight.

Tomorrow monster truck rides and atv hill climb with my boys and prob some more yard work.

MarshCappa
04-18-2009, 03:24 PM
Did some odds and ends around the yard this morning. Getting ready for a late afternoon wade in the hunt for the first schoolies that are in the area. Caught a few largemouth last night. Grab a few beers tonight and watch the B's. Tomorrow weather pending maybe do some more fishing. We'll see.

striperman36
04-18-2009, 03:42 PM
Heading out now for some cod, etc. Bruins and ice cold beer
I saw the HotReels missing.

Disrobe the water queen. Pump up her pumps, get her nice and lubed up and pull her with the hauler till she screams

striperman36
04-18-2009, 03:47 PM
This weeks been a blur,Mon-Thursday I was in South Carolina,and now Im in Portland ME.
I hope to be home mid-to late Saturday:jump1:
When I get home?!?!I dunno,I hope nothing:uhuh:

5/0
Work related travel?

5/0
04-18-2009, 04:48 PM
Work related travel?

North & South Carlina was work related Awesome time :faga:
Portland Maine was family I just got home & unpacked,Im now catching up on e mail some paper work needs to get done then have some brews watch the B's chill with the Family.
Sunday Church,yard work,wash my work truck,my truck & wifes truck:tooth:

Bill how's thing's your way?