View Full Version : New OTW this week

RIJIMMY
04-17-2009, 10:04 AM
Just saw this on the OTW site and I know there was considerable posts a few weeks back. I really enjoy the show, its a non-fishing season ritual for me and my kids on SUnday morning to sit and watch.

Sunday - NEW EPISODE!!! Welcome to the 6th season of OTW TV. This week we kick off the new season right when we join OTW's Neal Larsson and Andy Nabreski fishing the Popponesset flats.

Then we meet up with On The Water's Russ Stevens along with the guys from Shimano and First Light Anglers for some light-tackle tuna action on Stellwagen Bank.

bassballer
04-17-2009, 01:39 PM
i enjoy the show. Its just a whoe year of re-runs is tough. But always enjoy watching new episodes. And this season looks to be pretty good.

Rockport24
04-17-2009, 02:02 PM
Nice! yeah it would be good if they did more new episodes and didn't have such long periods in between seasons.

It's still a good show and I can't wait to see the new stuff!

BasicPatrick
04-19-2009, 06:21 PM
I'm willing to bet OTw wants to have less time between seasons and more new episodes also...however...it is a business and I would bet sponsorship of the show has a lot to do with the end result

lighthouse
04-20-2009, 07:48 AM
yeah the one shortcoming of the show is all the re-runs. Very well done for the few that are put together, I enjoy watching them. Too bad the camera guys have not filmed a show with surfcasters pulling 30 and 40lb stripers out of lets say 5 feet of water! I would tell them where to go but.........thats spot burning. Keep up the good work guys, few shows are much better than no shows.

Greene
04-20-2009, 10:10 AM
What about the other 4 seasons (now 5 old seasons)? Can't they play those during the winter?

Good show though. Always have it on the DVR.

JoeBass
04-20-2009, 10:12 AM
Thanks to the OTW guys for a great show. I really enjoy it.

Rockport24
04-20-2009, 03:24 PM
yeah that makes sense Patrick, I'm sure it costs a decent amount to produce, probably mainly in the post-production realm.

When are we starting the S-B TV Show? We got some great characters here and I bet we would go into syndication in no time! I mean one episode with Clammer would be enough! :D

Raven
04-20-2009, 04:56 PM
a great idea