View Full Version : talledega

american spirit
04-27-2009, 08:38 AM
did anyone else thing kaslossalossa or whatever his name is turned edwards around and almost killed fans? i didn't hear or read any attacks directly at him. just alot of bumrapping the track in general.

to me it looked like edwards tried to block, they touched, and kasloski turned up the track to wipe out edwards.

not that i'm an edwards fan, but that was very scary. too bad junior didn't win.

luds
04-27-2009, 09:00 AM
That was exciting. Always cool to see someone else win. Edwards completely admitted to blocking and plointed the blame at himself mostly for the wreck. Once you knew he was OK it bas pretty cool to watch the replays but that car didn't look to far away from ending up in the stands. Scary.

Clogston29
04-28-2009, 10:02 AM
yup, edwards is at blame if anyone is. mostly, restrictor plates are to blame if someone/thing has to take the blame. i give kaslossalossa credit for not just t#^&#^&#^&#^&#^&g in and taking a career best second place finish. lots of drivers would have done that, he showed that he has the balls and desire to succeed, we'll see about the skill. hopefully for him, he'll end up on a better team as a result of that win.

american spirit
04-28-2009, 12:45 PM
yeah i watched the kaslossalossa (that's his new name) interview on youtube. he's cool. different but appropriate take on restrictor plate racing. good show. edwards has to have some kind of brain injury after that.