View Full Version : Anyone on the site do Land Clearing?

RIJIMMY
04-29-2009, 10:05 AM
I have a wooded backyard and we're looking to clear it of trees, brush, stumps and crap. most likely 1/4 of an acre max. Anyone here do that type of work for a living? Located in Mansfield MA

JohnnyD
04-29-2009, 10:25 AM
Jimmy, if you can't find someone, I know a good guy in town that can do it.

Nebe
04-29-2009, 10:25 AM
Piemma :hihi:

RIROCKHOUND
04-29-2009, 10:32 AM
Tell the trees and brush your a republican, and it will all migrate to a liberals yard where it can expect free feedings of Miracle Grow and lots of love and care....

justplugit
04-29-2009, 11:01 AM
Tell the trees and brush your a republican, and it will all migrate to a liberals yard where it can expect free feedings of Miracle Grow and lots of love and care....

Ya Miracle Grow, quick fast lush growth, then it all goes to pot. ;)

I like organics, slow, steady, healthy growth. :hihi:

fishbones
04-29-2009, 11:14 AM
Jimmy, I'm still waiting on some other work in my yard and then I'm going to call the guy I mentioned to you before. He'll take down trees at a day rate as opposed to paying per tree. I plan on calling him this Friday to talk to him about my yard.

RIJIMMY
04-29-2009, 11:17 AM

you know I'm not a repub.
But leave it to the liberals to pollute the ground with mircale grow whihc runs off into the water and kills the fish. selfsih short sighted bastards

FB - I think I need the whole package , trees, stumps, brush. I think it will be cheaper all in one shot.

RIROCKHOUND
04-29-2009, 02:38 PM
Thats me, selfish and short-sighted, I forgot your a Fettipublican...

oh and the Miracle Grow comment, my thumb is flesh, not green... and I don't advocate excess nitrogen and phosphorus in the environment!

buckman
05-01-2009, 06:01 AM
Sent you a PM.