View Full Version : Prediction for Game 6 ???

Van
04-30-2009, 08:01 AM
What do you think, will the Celts pull this off. Another blow out would be sweet, but I don't think that will happen again.

Will the Celts win or go to Game 7 ??????

Slipknot
04-30-2009, 06:22 PM
no blowout, game is in Chicago

it will be close till the end
Pierce will hit the game winner to end this series I hope

I can't take anymore overtimes

Van
04-30-2009, 06:47 PM
I can't take anymore overtimes

No Sheet, I ain't got any finger nails left !!!!

WOW HERE WE GO AGAIN FLAGRANT FOUL ON RONDO AND TECHNICAL ON HINRICK. GONNA BE A BATTLE

afterhours
04-30-2009, 06:50 PM
i smell a game 7.....hope i'm wrong....

BigFish
04-30-2009, 07:08 PM
Allen is hot! Half the teams points thus far and they just closed the 10 point gap by 6!

Slipknot
04-30-2009, 07:30 PM
yep, Ray is smokin'

gonna be a great second half
a little chippy out there:bl:

Slipknot
04-30-2009, 09:20 PM
:hidin:I hope I didn't jinx Pierce :(
2 chances at game winners and missed both
3rd times a charm maybe

BigFish
04-30-2009, 09:42 PM
Triple "O"....here we go!:jump:

BigFish
04-30-2009, 09:45 PM
Scalabrini looks like he is lost in there!

BigFish
04-30-2009, 09:59 PM
Y-M-C-A....Yyyyyy-M-C-Aaaaaaaa! Need another 3....any gas left?:hidin:

bloocrab
04-30-2009, 11:00 PM
:huh:...these overtimes are starting to look rigged..... :lurk:

Boston will win game 7

There will NOT be any overtime(s)
Rajon will make more than 3 baskets in less than 4 quarters and 3 Overtimes :hs:
Paul Pierce will be the star of the game...(again)
Miller will get a bloody mouth again for being a dirty player
Rose will go home a loser and secretly blame it on the rest of the team
One of the referees will get jumped in the parking lot
KG will bump a LOT of chests
I will secretly watch the cheerleaders in the background:humpty:

Do I get a Plug if I get 80% right ?

JohnR
05-01-2009, 06:53 AM
Crap - three freikin OT, fouling out grindfest.

So was that a 2 or a 3?

Dad 818
05-01-2009, 08:52 AM
The thing that drives me crazy in basketball is what killed the C's last night. They go on an incredible run in the 4th to go up 8 with like 3 minutes left and they stop doing what got them the lead!! They take the air out of the ball and settle for %#$&%#@ 20 foot jumpers by Rondo. :deadhorse: Instead of running the offense the way it was working which was moving the ball around and letting the scorers do their thing. I know Rondo has had a tremendous series, but he was playing scared, and was ineffective all game. How many times did he drive the ball to the hoop? Nowhere near the amount in previous games.

Van
05-01-2009, 09:20 AM
The thing that drives me crazy in basketball is what killed the C's last night. They go on an incredible run in the 4th to go up 8 with like 3 minutes left and they stop doing what got them the lead!! They take the air out of the ball and settle for %#$&%#@ 20 foot jumpers by Rondo. :deadhorse: Instead of running the offense the way it was working which was moving the ball around and letting the scorers do their thing. I know Rondo has had a tremendous series, but he was playing scared, and was ineffective all game. How many times did he drive the ball to the hoop? Nowhere near the amount in previous games.

Yea that was me you heard sreaming at the TV. Rondo taking a fallaway jumper at the end? Perkins had a clear path to the basket a couple of plays earlier and gave it up to pass to TA. WTF ?????
I kept saying DRIVE DRIVE DRIVE ! ! ! ! ! ! !
I tought maybe Rondo got shook up from all the media press for the incident against Miller. :huh::huh: Dunno, but he was not playing like he usually does.

rwilhelm
05-01-2009, 09:25 AM

He had 19 assists, 9 rebounds, and 8 points!!! That is not too shabby!!! Yeah he did not shoot well this game but he definetly distributed the ball well.

EarnedStripes44
05-01-2009, 10:11 AM
What lost it for us was that Pierce turnover that Joakim Noah converted into a dunk-and-1 in the final o.t. It was a sloppy, lazy play by Pierce to dish the ball to a conspicously open Scalabrine on the wing. Noah saw it before it even happened and he managed to get his hands into the passing lane and break for the basket. No question Pierce got tired out there. Chicago is a young team and they've got some talent in those young guards.

PRBuzz
05-01-2009, 10:30 AM
There will be a Game 7 in Boston (Oh hindsight is nice). Go CELTS! Let's try to finish them in regulation.

Dad 818
05-01-2009, 11:21 AM
He had 19 assists, 9 rebounds, and 8 points!!! That is not too shabby!!! Yeah he did not shoot well this game but he definetly distributed the ball well.

How many drives to the hole, which is how he has scored about 85% of his points. Maybe 5? He knew if he did he would get hammered. And I am not blaming him.

And you made my point. He needed to distribute it at the end of regulation, instead of taking the air out of the ball and shooting 20 foot jumpers.

Dad 818
05-01-2009, 11:22 AM
What lost it for us was that Pierce turnover that Joakim Noah converted into a dunk-and-1 in the final o.t. It was a sloppy, lazy play by Pierce to dish the ball to a conspicously open Scalabrine on the wing. Noah saw it before it even happened and he managed to get his hands into the passing lane and break for the basket. No question Pierce got tired out there. Chicago is a young team and they've got some talent in those young guards.

And he compounded it by taking a STOOPID foul on which he fouled out.

Dad 818
05-01-2009, 11:29 AM
Tried to add this onto my previous post, but wouldn't let me edit it for some reason.

I am not blaming this loss on Rondo. Hell, he has almost single-handedly kept us in this series while averaging a triple double through the first 5 games. I blame this on the coaching staff, who decided to slow things down, and lost ALL momentum they had and let the Bulls back in the game.