View Full Version : WAY TO MANY RODS/REELS....

Striper SniperX
01-16-2003, 03:40 PM
I GOT TO MANY RODS THAT I CAN'T USE FOR MY KIND OF FISHIN, TAKE 'EM OFF MY HANDS!

*2 Piece 7' Shakespeare Ugly Stik SPL1100 (2.13m) (6-15 lb line)
<<used a few times last summer for freshwater bassfishing>>

*2 Piece 7'6" Shakespeare Bigwater 700 SP 760-2M (1-6oz lure) (10-20# line)
<<caught 1 scup, 1 fluke last summer at colt state park>>

*Light COMBO:
*2 Piece- 5' Shakespeare LX-ULS SP-50-2UL (2-6# line) (1.52M) ULTRALIGHT action ROD. Matched up with a
*Shakespeare LX-ULS Spinning Reel. 200yrds 2# test/ 120yrds of 4# & 90yrds of 6# line) <<used for panfishing and 3 times for fox point power plant) MINT CONDITION! even comes spooled with 6# trilene sensor thin. ;)

*FLY REEL:
Shakespeare 1094 fly reel some paint is chiped but works excellent,, i don't fly fish anymore...
Comes spooled up with new fly line/backing (don't know what kind)

*CONVENTIONAL:
1 Piece 5' m/l Scotchline by Jeros Tackle
(it's a white rod, so it could use a cleaning, but i never used this rod....to small)

I WILL SELL ONE BY ONE OR ALL IN A BUNCH, I WOULD LIKE TO TRADE FOR A USED CUSTOM ROD OR PENN 704z Spinning reel

OR a bunch of nice Plugs

Take these off my hands- i have a corner in my room overflowing w/ rods <lol> All these rods/reels work excellent- you can test them out if you want.. The UGLYSTIK is still under a 7 year warrenty! e-mail me@ stripersniperxlt@aol.com if you are interested in ANYthing above.

Striper SniperX
01-16-2003, 05:27 PM
UPDATE: I JUST TOOK PICTURES USING A NORMAL CAMERA; I WILL FIND A WAY TO SCAN THEM AND GET THEM ON HERE A.S.A.P.

mIKE

Fish_n_Dive
01-16-2003, 09:58 PM
Hey SSX,
How much for the fly rod? Just wondering

Striper SniperX
01-16-2003, 10:28 PM
Hey Fish_n_dive,
It is ONLY a reel, a Shakespeare Reel, very nice---i fished it a couple of times untill i got back into saltwater...

It's not a very expensive reel and i would part off with it...Possible trade for a couple of Quality Plugs to build up my tackle box...Or TRADE the reel for a used but working Penn Spinfisher 5500 or 704z....or penn squidder....

Reel Features;
*Adjustable Click & Pawl Drag
*All metal design
*Line Up to #7 +

It came with a shakespeare 5/6 weight 3 Pce 8' ROD in a kit, all for $95.95

The rod tip on the fly rod broke, you can have the rod for free with purchase of the reel cause i have no use for it,, all you need to replace the tip,,,would make a good winter project....? if you want it.

PM me if you are interested.... it looks like this....

-Mike

Fish_n_Dive
01-21-2003, 07:54 PM
sorry,
Thanks anyways

Striper SniperX
01-22-2003, 12:30 AM
Hey,
Fish_N_Dive, check yer PMs .......i think i got somthing of intress to you :D

It's okay- the reel is good paper weight anyways :D

Mike