View Full Version : iPod Adds

emgred
05-01-2009, 09:04 AM
Just added some new tunes to the iPod. Hard part is deciding what to remove:err:

Here's what went on:
Iron & Wine - Around The Well
Son Volt - American Central Dust
Bob Dylan - Together Through Life
Bela Fleck - Throw Down Your Heart
Neil Young - Fork In The Road

Who else adds new tunes on a regular basis? And what did you add?

Nebe
05-01-2009, 09:50 AM
I have an I-touch, so the last music I added was the Pandora App.. now I just create stations of artists I want to listen to.. its great and it doesnt take up much hard drive space to have a zillion songs at your fingertips

ProfessorM
05-01-2009, 12:40 PM
I use mostly Limewire and borrow cd's from friends but occasionally buy a few here and there from the site. I can't find lots of stuff i like though so I hit Limewire first, but I have no room for anything else. I need a bigger touch which I will get once my maintenance contract runs out and I give it to my daughter and get the 16 gig one.

emgred
05-01-2009, 12:41 PM
I have an I-touch, so the last music I added was the Pandora App.. now I just create stations of artists I want to listen to.. its great and it doesnt take up much hard drive space to have a zillion songs at your fingertips

Once again I've been left back in the Stone Age.:crying::crying:

ProfessorM
05-01-2009, 12:50 PM
Once again I've been left back in the Stone Age.:crying::crying:

me too. explain please Eben,

also I am sorry emgred I hit wrong button again I wanted to quote you not edit you, I am stupid most of the time.:wall:

emgred
05-01-2009, 12:59 PM
No problem Prof!!:wave:

FYI - Be careful with limewire. I stay away from anything that wants to keep hold of my ISP address.:err:

Nebe
05-01-2009, 01:40 PM
ok.. this is what I use on my I-pod..(i-touch).. if you have no idea what I am taking about, an I-touch is the exact same thing as an iphone, but it doesnt have the cell phone stuff or a camera- I can browse the net, post stuff here, etc...

but this is the pandora application that I run on it- http://www.pandora.com/on-the-iphone?from_home=1

if you go to http://www.pandora.com you will see everything you need to know about pandora and can run it on your desktop..

pandora also has an application to run on blackberry phones..

hope this helps..

Nebe
05-01-2009, 01:43 PM
oh, one more thing0 if you go into the app store directly on your Iphone or Itouch, its a lot easier to get it on your device.. you wont have to synch it to your computer-

If you use it on your Iphone, you can use it much like satilite radio if you have an adapter to link your phone to your car stereo... :hee:

ProfessorM
05-01-2009, 03:23 PM
thanks I will look into it when i get a few minutes. I have the iPod touch.

Nebe
05-01-2009, 03:58 PM
just remember, you need to have wireless.. :D

ProfessorM
05-01-2009, 05:47 PM
Yup we got that at work which is where I listen to most of my music on the pod.

BTW way don't forget about your local library for music. I just came home with 6 cds worth of decent stuff I don't have yet.