View Full Version : what ! even capt cupe cake ???

stiff tip
05-06-2009, 03:57 PM
up that right u non belevers there must b alot of fukin fish around if the capt is catchin keepers:rotflmao:fishin been good for me the last 2 days for bass .22 to 33"+ about 10 a day, all on poppers fishing all alone execpt,for the yellow wonder dog" muttly ":spin:.... sorry no pic tuff take alone...:agree: dave

BigFish
05-06-2009, 06:16 PM
If you are that lonely...burn the spot! Give us the location, best time and tide and we will meet you there!! The more the merrier!:wave:

stiff tip
05-06-2009, 07:20 PM
[QUOTE=BigFish;686863]If you are that lonely...burn the spot! Give us the location, best time and tide and we will meet you there!! big guy.... u know where the SPOT is already.... 25lbers in the canal today...not me ..squid boats out too...its time girls.....

Flaptail
05-07-2009, 05:05 AM
What? No "thank you Mr. Flaptail for letting me know where to go and when to be there"?:huh::1poke::fishslap:

If it wasn't fer me you would still be planning a steelhead trip.

stiff tip
05-07-2009, 06:12 AM
hay .....get it right ....a know when to b there ,and what to throw... and where to toss it ,and how to shake my tip. i'll let u do the leg work chasing schoolies , i need them bigger . BUT thanks 4 the call fliptail .next is the _anal .....i keep a log too..dear diary ????

piemma
05-07-2009, 08:53 AM
hay .....get it right ....a know when to b there ,and what to throw... and where to toss it ,and how to shake my tip. i'll let u do the leg work chasing schoolies , i need them bigger . BUT thanks 4 the call fliptail .next is the _anal .....i keep a log too..dear diary ????

You are killing me!!!:rotf3:

Is this code or another language????