View Full Version : Needlefish shopping!

Djo BASS
11-10-2000, 08:52 PM
Thanks for all your imput on needlefish. I really like this site and have already had a few questions answered completly.My request now is to shop online for tackle that will help me in my quest for the 100lb Striper. Any imput would be greatly appreciated.

THANKS AGAIN

Slipknot
11-10-2000, 11:18 PM
www.capecodtackle.com Is a good place to start.

Mike P
11-13-2000, 10:56 AM
Well, let me start with a disclaimer---TimS is a close friend and I'm an Administrator of his website. But I have no money at stake there, and as John has nothing to sell here, I feel it wouldn't be out of line to mention that he has an extensive line of tackle at good prices, and none of it is junk. The Hab's needlefish plugs are just about the best I've ever used, better than Gibbs and right there with what I thought were the best before them, Superstrike (which Tim doesn't sell).

I've also been a customer and friend of the Thomas family at capecodtackle.com for many, many years, and their integrity is above reproach. Mike makes the best dollar-for-dolar custom rods going, and his prices in the on-line shop are among the lowest you'll ever find. He also stands behind his rod building work 100%.

Mike P
11-13-2000, 10:58 AM
Opps, forgot to give you the URLs

TimS site is http://www.stripersonline.com

Mike T's is http://www.capecodtackle.com

Patrick
11-14-2000, 01:41 AM
I haven't ordered anything from either of those sites YET so I guess my opinion isn't worth much but I can tell you that I've heard NOTHING bad about either of those sites. Only good things. I'm pretty stingy too so if I'm even considering about buying something from them, they must be good. I research everyone I buy from, it's the best way not to get screwed.

Patrick

chris L
11-16-2000, 01:47 PM
DJO
Ive bought from both and what Mike P says is correct both sell good equipment . I buy my tackle at stripersonline and as soon as Mike gets back from hunting Ill go to his shop and buy another custom rod . He has the best prices around , spends time with you to make sure you get the best rod possible . Good luck and oh yeah the habs and the gibbs and superstrikes are the best around , there are also the boone variety they have hooks that should be changed out to a stronger hook .