View Full Version : Hey VB !

EricW
05-22-2009, 09:18 PM
How have you been?

Look what I found.....

Remember when you saw some of my pins in the little bag, that I said there was another bag somewhere?.....
Well we found it. It was actually in my basement the whole time. My mother had them and packed them away with some stuff she was storing at my house. I am glad to have found these, now the collection is complete. A lot of history there, and I always wondered what was in that other bag.

For everyone else who doesn't know what I am talking about, these pins belonged my Grandfather, Bill Nolan from the south shore of MA.

Enjoy.

tynan19
05-22-2009, 09:28 PM
That is a great refind. Pretty cool to see the old derby pins.

vineyardblues
05-29-2009, 08:49 PM
WoW, nice little find!
You know I love that suff ><>

VB

ProfessorM
05-30-2009, 07:56 AM
Yeah he goes over old guys houses and drinks their beer and charms the poor old people out of them. Been know to even take little Irish people along with him for pity.

Uncle Matt
05-30-2009, 06:12 PM
My only advice would be to hide the beer. By the way Peter we need to get together one of these nights.

nightfighter
05-30-2009, 06:16 PM
Nice! I will have to do some research on the Marblehead Fish and Game Striper Tourneys..... Must be some old timers around that remember something.

EricW
05-31-2009, 09:58 PM
I'm glad you guys enjoyed seeing them. When I get a chance I will post pics of what is in the other bag. Just got back from chasing the yellow eyed devils on the cape for the last 4 days....