View Full Version : MSBA Mtg Wed (Zeno Speaks & Membership Votes on Salt Water License Proposal)

BasicPatrick
05-26-2009, 12:17 PM
I know thsi is a duplicate Thread but I wanted a Thread Title to give the correct night of the meeting!!!!!

Bigfish must have been thinking of the Exec Board meeting night not the membership meeting night because he is a former VP and is currently on the MSBA BOD.

Zeno Speaks on Wednesday plus the membership is voting on the proposed legislation for a MA Salt Water Fishing License.

The Meeting is Wednesday...doors open 7pm...mtg starts at 7:30

BigFish
05-26-2009, 12:25 PM
No I had the night right! Wednesday. Exec meetings are Thursday. See you Wednesday.:)

BigFish
05-26-2009, 12:26 PM
No! You are correct Patrick...the title of the thread is incorrect....sorry!

Van
05-26-2009, 12:43 PM

See I told you you were losing it. You GOF....
Im working Wednesday,,,,no wait its Thursday. I think...or is it...Thurendsday..... I don't know,,, is there a meeting,.,,,what did I eat for breakfast this morning.....what's breakfast??? I think it was hotdogs, or did I wear my sweater that day?

HEY IM NOT WEARING ANY PANTS !!!!!

See you soon buddy.....:bounce:

Raven
05-26-2009, 12:53 PM
:spin:
:call:
:cputin:

BasicPatrick
05-26-2009, 01:04 PM

Thanks Pal...That'll be 1 Prey Swimmer in Black, 1 Prey Swimmer in Yellow & that broken back Danny in orange mack, bengal tiger or whatever you call it that I have been waiting on for two years....lol

See you Wed

Raven
05-26-2009, 01:21 PM
:lurk:

flatts1
05-26-2009, 03:08 PM
Is there a detailed synopsis or Q/A of the license bill vote available, as there was for the striper gamefish vote?

Thanks,
Mike

BasicPatrick
05-26-2009, 09:42 PM
Is there a detailed synopsis or Q/A of the license bill vote available, as there was for the striper gamefish vote?

Thanks,
Mike

Mike...There were two pages in the current Spray Newsletter which is sent to every member's household...not put on the internet for a reason to be explained at the meeting on Wednesday night.

BigFish
05-26-2009, 10:15 PM
I ate my sweater and wore my hot dog!??:tm:

davisd
05-27-2009, 09:45 AM
:angel::angel:
And don't forget the #^&#^&#^&#^&#^&#^&#^&#^&#^&#^&#^&'s donated plug kits for the Striper Swipers tonight!