View Full Version : Mr.Macey.............

Striper SniperX
01-22-2003, 06:27 AM
MrMacey. i was cleaning out all my old files on my PC when i found theseImages.

I notice you keep changing your tuna Avatar and maybe you would like one of these, or for use as a back ground.

i don't need them feel free, anyone to use them.

I know you like tunafish and i thought of you when i seen them all, so before i permantly delete them i thought you would like to see them..

Just a thought

Comments???

thanks!
Mike

PS there is about 10 of them so it may take a few to load...

1st pic below.

Striper SniperX
01-22-2003, 06:28 AM
and........

Striper SniperX
01-22-2003, 06:29 AM

Striper SniperX
01-22-2003, 06:30 AM

Striper SniperX
01-22-2003, 06:32 AM

Striper SniperX
01-22-2003, 06:33 AM

Striper SniperX
01-22-2003, 06:34 AM

Striper SniperX
01-22-2003, 06:35 AM

Striper SniperX
01-22-2003, 06:38 AM
....hope you enjoy them

i have more but can't find 'em right now, i'll post them if i find them

i think the one w/ the tuna coming out of that circle would be perfect avatar for you :D

good luck
mike

mrmacey
01-22-2003, 07:41 AM
thanks im interested in all kinds of fishing in genral love stripers tuna will be something im going to try in the fall my first passion is with striper fishing want to hone those skills first thanks for pics lol!! but i can see a talkin comin up!!!! something about bandwidth right john!!! i was posting pics all the time too and john explained about bandwiths so i eased up on the pics once and awhile is all right but too many and it cost money is that right john and one last think THINK!!! BEFORE YOU POST PICS!!! LOL!! cause you can end up in the dog house real quick!!! lol!!

Striper SniperX
01-22-2003, 07:49 AM
I dont understand.... i thought i was helping you :(

If john r dont like them i will take them away.....

Seems like i'm doing everything wrong today, i better sign off and unplug the comp..:D

Mike

mrmacey
01-22-2003, 08:14 AM
you did help me i see the way they swim in schools like that!! awsome pics thanks im just saying e mail them or pm!! im just trying to help you with what i experienced i put up all kinds of plugs i got for x mas one at a time too many im not saying your doin anything wrong you just might not know i didnt know till someone talked to me!!! then i was putting up non fishing related pics and got talked to again so i dont do it know more!! you are very knowlegeable about fishing for your age and have a lot to offer me and i appreciate you being here just slow down a little read more than you write

Striper SniperX
01-22-2003, 08:47 AM
OK. i understand ;)

I guess I'll shad up now :D

Mike