View Full Version : size 1 cone style coffee filters (smallest size) --where to buy

Saltheart
06-10-2009, 03:33 PM
Anybody ever see the size 1 cone coffee filters in a store in RI or MA near Attleboro? Everyone has the size 2 and most the size 3 but the smallest size 1 is hard to find. If you see them anywhere please let me know. I can mail order (like $2.50 cents a box) them but the shipping is high unless you buy a lifetime supply.

eskimo
06-11-2009, 12:45 AM
target in north dartmouth, almost positive they had them the last time i got the pods.

Saltheart
06-11-2009, 12:19 PM
Target here does not. I also get my pods there. I ahve a pod coffee maker that comes with a small basket to use regular ground coffee. The basket is supposed to serve as a lifetime filter but lots of fine stuff gets through and there is mud in the bottom of the cup. I cut down a number 2 and folded it to fit and it worked great. No mud gets through. Its a pain to cut and fold the filters though and the basket is made to take a number 1. next time there please let me know if you see a number 1. Its not that long a ride about 45 min each way)for me to drive to No Dartmouth and buy 5 or 6 boxes if they have them, in stock.

BTW , its getting harder to find the pods too. Still can buy online but target is the only place I know who carries the senseo pods in a store now. I think the keurig K cup is winning out. Everybody has tons of K cups incl;uding BJ's. IMO the pods make better tasting coffee than the K cups.