View Full Version : CANAL BIKE

hardbait
06-12-2009, 02:59 PM
SOMEONE LEFT THEIR BIKE AT THE CANAL LAST NIGHT.DIDNT WANT TO LEAVE IT IN CASE IT WALKED OFF.SO I HAVE IT .I AM TRYING TO FIND THE OWNER, EVEN THOUGH I NEED A BIKE MYSELF, BUT I HOPE SOMEONE WOULD DO THE SAME FOR ME.SO IF YOU KNOW WHOS IT IS HAVE THEM CONTACT ME. THANKS

ProfessorM
06-12-2009, 03:51 PM
LOL. I should call my friend to see if his is at home. He once rode his bike on canal about a mile and then walked back to truck to go to work, forgetting bike there.:rollem: Went the next day to get it out of his truck at canal and it was gone and remembered he left it there day before. It was gone. He has also lost his keys several times at canal and left 2 plug bags and numerous other stuff there over the years. Brain dead. Always an adventure fishing with him, except when it is 2 o'clock in the morning, he drove:eek:, and we are on our hands and knees looking for his friggin keys in the rocks of the canal. I should see if he left his keys there too from previous post, he has a 1928 Harley.

afterhours
06-12-2009, 03:57 PM
hey somebody stole my bike at the canal last night!............................................ .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .....jk:hee:

eastendlu
06-12-2009, 04:33 PM
hey somebody stole my bike at the canal last night!............................................ .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .....jk:hee:

That was me but i was only borrowing it.:fishslap:

afterhours
06-12-2009, 04:46 PM
hi lou!!

Swimmer
06-12-2009, 05:26 PM
Slingah and me were riding east on the canal a few days ago and Slingah spots a large aqua skinz bag on the rocks at waters edge. Just as he is about to pick it up this thirtyish looking kid comes hell bent for leather on his canal cruiser our way. Slingah is about to pick up the bag when the guy ask if we found a bag. Slingah points out the one he is about to pick up and ask the guy if its his and does he wants him to bring it over. Guy says yes and Slingah obliges him. He says thanks and looks everything over to make sure no plugs were missing. Guy excused himself and took off back to the parking area happy as a clam. I have been wondering if that was anyone here?

eastendlu
06-12-2009, 06:02 PM
LOL i think i know who that was.Was he around 5'7' short blond hair?

Slingah
06-12-2009, 08:08 PM
LOL i think i know who that was.Was he around 5'7' short blond hair?

I think so...I think he had a SWE hat on...

BasicPatrick
06-12-2009, 09:44 PM
I know someone that left his hat at a impromptu internet run in at the canal a few days ago

RoyL
06-12-2009, 09:51 PM
Derick does this mean if no one claimes it you be able to bike the canal with me? ...... I have been good with not loosing things, but a few weeks ago I left my afterhours pencil on a rock after removing it from my line to retire it. Man that hurt......It sucks to get older, especially after not sleeping for 36hours chaising fish.

afterhours
06-13-2009, 06:40 AM
roy- was that the mojo plug?

eastendlu
06-13-2009, 11:26 AM
I think so...I think he had a SWE hat on...

I think it was Ryan's friend we were up a ways and he realized he had left his bag on the rocks.He went back and mentioned two guys just finding it.Good Karma thanks.

hardbait
06-13-2009, 01:44 PM
ya roy im gonna graduate, it does need some work especially the seat, i think maybe he left it on purpose. cant believe i lost that fish today. and i cant wait to try those new rm smith swimmers. it is sick looking.

RoyL
06-13-2009, 09:32 PM
roy- was that the mojo plug?

Ya thats the one......3 years i've caught fish on that plug and now she's gone RIP little buddy. Im going to have to get you to make me another one just like her Don. Here's her last fish...a decent 30+lb fish...man im going to miss her. I almost put up lost signs all over the canal. Sorry for the hijack Derick

I hear ya Derick, I can't belive I lost that cow on a live pogie today as well....I guess them fish gotta win sometimes. I can't erase the image from my head. Out on the boat tomorrow...need to get some more Go Diego Go rod videos for my MSBA club meeting next month.