View Full Version : Signatures and Links

JohnR
06-19-2009, 08:52 AM
Just want to clarify what is OK here for signatures and links:

1) Sponsors can have signatures that link out to their sites

2) Signatures and links that go to sites of commercial or competing nature, non S-B Blogs & Sites, not approved in advance by S-B should be removed (Yes, asking is encouraged). It is only fair.

3) Links: Providing links to your product or a buddys for self promotion a/k/a :spam: is seriously not allowed.
4) Links: links to other sites that come up in honest & well intentioned discussion are not only approved, but encouraged. If a discussion is on Green Whizbangs, and you know of a site that offers a quality GreenWhizbang, go right on ahead.

5) Links to Fishing Clubs (Gansett, Newport, MSBA, RISAA, etc) are encouraged as well as national groups such as RFA, etc...

6) Again, quality discussion of topics or product is not only approved, but encouraged. Self promotion, or SPAM is not...

Let's talk on what other kind of stuff we can do. Say ginning up some graphics for Signatures and personalization, opening up the S-B Blogs.

Thanks!

John

Raven
06-19-2009, 09:19 AM
aye aye:smokin:

Clogston29
06-19-2009, 09:25 AM
i want an animated avatar. it won't let me upload one now. any chance of that?

JohnR
06-19-2009, 09:32 AM
Sure - what kind of file was it?

bloocrab
06-19-2009, 09:41 AM
.....3) Links: Providing links....xoxoxo... for self promotion is seriously not allowed ....

I can't pimp myself out?? .........you're so controlling!!!,, like a wife almost

JohnR
06-19-2009, 09:57 AM
I can't pimp myself out?? .........you're so controlling!!!,, like a wife almost

I think you'll attract more, uhh, clientele on Craigslist :shocked:

Clogston29
06-19-2009, 11:30 AM
Sure - what kind of file was it?

gif image