View Full Version : MASS ENERGY OIL

UserRemoved1
06-26-2009, 02:15 PM
Their newsletter today says that Mass Energy users ($15 signup per year) got oil at an average price of 2.16 per gallon this past year and saved .40 per gallon all season.

I've said this before and will say it again, if you're not a member you need to go sign up right now. For $15 to save $300 is a very good investment. Put my name (Scott Bullock) down as a referral and I will get $50 in free oil too.

Mass Energy is a state non-profit group of people banded together with one mission...discount heating oil.

I know Don Shaw signed up last year, any other here if you see this how much did you save by doing this.

mag minnow
06-26-2009, 06:38 PM
Thanks for the head's up. Is there any other qualifier other than being a MA resident? mm

UserRemoved1
06-26-2009, 07:02 PM
No there isn't you join by paying your $15 per year dues. You can pick the dealer you want off their plan, they offer service contracts for like $139 a year, their website will show you your price every day. It's a great deal and I been with it for I think 3 years now. WELL worth it. I was actually kinda pissed because I still have the same dealer but .30-.50 a gallon cheaper by being a member of Mass Energy but they won't tell you this.

gone fishin
06-26-2009, 08:25 PM
Well worth the 15 buks. I ended up with a company that was excellent. The service tech straightened my oil burner out with one visit. I was having trouble for years and every tech would screw the gun up worse than the previous.

The price of oil is as advertised. I checked prices and my price was consistency lower than surrounding dealers

Scott, I wish I had the deal a year earlier considering that I only used 150 gallons for hot water only. The pellet stove is the balls. I burned 11 bags short of 3 tons.

UserRemoved1
06-27-2009, 05:05 AM
I got 7 ton this year. I can move and stack a ton by myself in 35 minutes :)

Bob Thomas
06-27-2009, 05:20 AM
A Buggah...

How can I find out if the people I use now are on the Mass Energy? Only thing holding me to these "people" is their service plan. Tank, plumbing, water tank and boiler liner all covered. Could not find that with any other company

UserRemoved1
06-27-2009, 06:45 AM
probably call them bob