View Full Version : Rasheed Wallace - New Celt

JohnR
07-10-2009, 10:29 AM
We got Wallace, how does this stack -v- the cream of the Eastern and League in general?

The Dad Fisherman
07-10-2009, 10:38 AM
Lakers got Artest....their new A-Hole beats our new A-Hole.

that being said....if Garnett remains healthy things look good for us next season

luds
07-10-2009, 11:02 AM
I love Wallace. He was awsome at UNC and I never stopped liking him. He is not Garnett but he wants to win just as bad and that is all I care about. Love the pregame dance too. :btu: Having another big guy will be huge to help deal with the likes of Shaq and Howard. Most importantly it's 6 more fouls we have burn. IMO Perk, Garnett, Wallace, and Leon make up the deepest front court in the game.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W5Z-CV2EWZo

Artest will be interesting to watch. Although he is responsible for arguably the ugliest incedent in NBA history I've grown to like him a little bit. He is ghetto until the end and would never deny it. He is another guy that plays hard and wants to win. Better to be who you are than a fraud right?

ProfessorM
07-10-2009, 05:00 PM
Leon is gone, which sucks because I liked him a lot. But with that injury he is toast in Celts book and let go. We should be very good next year if we stay healthy. Heck we took Orlando to 7 games and had no Garnett. Don't forget Orlando got Mr. Carter. Should be a fun, entertaining, division

luds
07-11-2009, 01:07 AM
Leon is gone, which sucks because I liked him a lot. But with that injury he is toast in Celts book and let go. We should be very good next year if we stay healthy. Heck we took Orlando to 7 games and had no Garnett. Don't forget Orlando got Mr. Carter. Should be a fun, entertaining, division

Completely missed that they lost Leon. I need to catch up on my sports center.

ProfessorM
07-11-2009, 04:47 PM
LOL. He was my favorite player the last few years. I sat next to him, big baby,and G. Pruitt on a flight to Vegas his rookie year. They were heading out to some Celtic rookie tournament they hold out there on July 4th. Friendly people. Going to miss his blue collar work ethic. Hope he latches on to a good team and makes a difference. He's got a real inspirational life story. Go Leon.

slow eddie
07-13-2009, 04:12 PM
sheed loves the 3's. another antone we do not need. the board work for the second unit is???? we need another leon or someone like him. what i heard is that he's out of action until the middle of next season anyway. just for re-hab. loved to watch him play. lunch pail ethics.

Saltheart
07-22-2009, 06:13 PM
Barring injuries we win it all. We would have won it this year if Garnett had played in the playoffs.

EarnedStripes44
07-27-2009, 08:29 PM
If all goes well, everyone stays healthy, I have full faith they will win another chip.

luds
10-09-2009, 10:35 AM
T'd up in the first preseason game. Should be an interesting year. Nice!

Clogston29
10-09-2009, 10:48 AM