View Full Version : The Game

Goose
01-27-2003, 09:02 AM
So whatcha think about that game??

That offensive line can only give Gannon so much protection. I didn't hear Brad Johnsons name mentioned much after the game, I think he had a great game!!...had it been Gannon in his shoes....praise almighty Gannon(I do like Gannon). Hope my wife didn't mind me staring down Shania Twain SHES freakin HOT!! You would think the raiders would come out more aggressive but the Buc said "I don't think so". Kills me when you hear them say they where beating them selfs!! Give credit where credit is due....DEFENSE

JohnR
01-27-2003, 09:15 AM
Tampa's D played pretty sweet and their offense picked up after the first quarters nervous play... The right team won and it just tickles me all over to see the Raiders lose. What a bunh of losers too - Raider Fans - torching a city... Friekin' Morons :doh:

Yeh - Shania is pretty stinkin' sweet :happy:

mrmacey
01-27-2003, 09:24 AM
ok

Striper SniperX
01-27-2003, 10:31 AM
OK game!

Hey John! i hear ya.Raider Fans are crazy- There soooo unsportsman like, there team looses so they put up a stink- Idiots :eek5: Learn to know it's a GAME!!!

^5 Bucs! see the score :eek5: Slaugtered' em. :D

Mike

Canalratt1
01-27-2003, 12:41 PM
Hit two squares!:happy: Oh the game was great too, and I even liked the half time show.

bloocrab
01-28-2003, 08:16 AM
:af: ..I'm sure the bookie's kids are going to enjoy the college I'm sending them too...:af: :af:

Van
01-28-2003, 04:54 PM
Maybe Oakland thought it was best 2 outta 3 !!!!:smash:

Shania......:heybaby: :heybaby:

fishsmith
01-29-2003, 01:07 PM
The Reebok ad was as good as the game.
"The Pain Train"

That was the best Superbowl for betting squares since I've been buying squares.