View Full Version : In desparate need of catching SOMETHING edible.

Double Hall
07-23-2009, 03:03 PM
I've finally convinced the lady to do some real fishing, so we are heading out Friday night, probably staying within the Hingham Bay area, and I'm looking for any advice you're willing to offer.

I'm new to night fishing, and up to this point really only targeted stripers with very little fluke luck. I'm looking to get her into any fish, so that she can have a little fun and hopefully willingly come out again.

We're wrapping up home renovations and my boat has literally sat in its slip for the last 2 months, and I've lost track of whats going on altogether.

Any advice would be great as to what to target where these days. In trade I'll take anyone looking to hitch a ride fishing this season. I don't want to waste one of my few chances to try and get her hooked (not even sure if that pun was intended).

niko
07-23-2009, 03:31 PM
pm sent

Double Hall
07-23-2009, 09:53 PM
Thanks. Those are the places I used to fish as a kid in my old Whaler. I'm yet to try eels. This is probably the time!

Scuttlebutt
07-24-2009, 03:58 PM
see PM

Double Hall
07-25-2009, 07:47 AM
Thanks for the responses guys. I think 1 of my biggest obstacles is finding someone that is willing to go out during the optimal hours. Let me know if you'd be up for coming out next weekend. My friends are up for going, but earlier than 6:30am doesn't happen.

freebie
07-25-2009, 02:30 PM
let me know when, I'm down just about any night as long as I'm not out much later than midnight, and will get up as early as you want on sundays
Ryan