View Full Version : Piece of crap

UserRemoved1
07-31-2009, 09:56 AM
http://www.thebostonchannel.com/news/20234501/detail.html

i'm thinking needles under all her nails :smash: %$%$%$%$%$%$%$

spence
07-31-2009, 10:13 AM
I'm sure in her defense, she did need to run out for some smack, and well all know you can't work the deal with a mentally disabled kid running around.

-spence

UserRemoved1
07-31-2009, 10:54 AM
no little kid should be treated like this.

This %$%$%$%$ really bothers me.

Slingah
07-31-2009, 11:47 AM
why did I just read that :yak5:
I usually do not pay attention to the news...but I have been a little this week and heard of a woman who killed and ate her baby's brain, another psycho who killed a pregnant woman and cut her baby out of her.......and now this wonderful excuse of a human being
Seriously wtf is wrong with people!!!!

UserRemoved1
07-31-2009, 12:03 PM
"Siblings Say, 'Mommy Does This When She's Mad' "

WTF man

%$%$%$%$%$%$%$ needs to practice birth control. Cross ya legs scum

Raven
07-31-2009, 12:34 PM
it's astonishing....

no wonder the earth wants to start over

FishermanTim
07-31-2009, 02:22 PM
It's sickos like this that make sactioned sterilization more and more plausable.

spence
07-31-2009, 03:37 PM
It's sickos like this that make sactioned sterilization more and more plausable.
The used to do it to developmentally disabled people all the time in the first half of this century, especially to women. I think it wasn't banned until the 1970's.

-spence

luds
07-31-2009, 04:23 PM
Stories like that have been messing with me a little lately with all the rain. Very depressing. Did you guys here about the pregnant woman that was murdered and had a viable fetus removed from her by the attacker. Friggin' gross. Hard enough hearing about it. Imagine if it being someone you know or family. :doh:

The Dad Fisherman
07-31-2009, 07:25 PM
Did you guys here about the pregnant woman that was murdered and had a viable fetus removed from her by the attacker.

That wasn't a viable fetus...that was a baby. The mother was 8 months along...

Both my kids were a month early.....whole thing makes me sick. I don't know why I keep watvhing the news.

Slipknot
08-01-2009, 07:42 AM
the news has been so depressing lately
a bunch of whackos out there for sure

this AM I read about a chitbum in Dayton who put his 2 kids in a trash recepticle, I saw the pictures and felt so bad for those kids. but they are so young they won't remember it. Who the hell does stuff like this:smash::wall::fury: he said he was gonna come back for them later:hs: insanity is spreading wildly I guess

Raven
08-01-2009, 11:26 AM
come back later.....yeah right..............:nailem: blam

Raven
08-01-2009, 11:29 AM
Stories like that have been messing with me a little lately with all the rain. Very depressing. Did you guys here about the pregnant woman that was murdered and had a viable fetus removed from her by the attacker. Friggin' gross. Hard enough hearing about it. Imagine if it being someone you know or family. :doh:

you'd here about this happening elsewhere....

now it's happened in Worcester Ma....

Swimmer
08-02-2009, 02:27 PM
it's astonishing....

no wonder the earth wants to start over

No chit, CRAIG!

jimmy z
08-02-2009, 09:15 PM
I have zero tollerance for people such as her. Children are a blessing and a precious gift. Not to be treated in such a horrible manner.
I hope she gets the book thrown at her.

UserRemoved1
08-05-2009, 04:00 PM
this sh!t has got to stop

http://www.thebostonchannel.com/news/20291867/detail.html

Dad 818
08-07-2009, 12:08 AM
A single-mother of 4? Here's an idea, close your legs you tramp.

Like everyone else in this thread, this %$%$%$%$ makes me sick to my stomach. Especially now that I don't get to see my children every day.

Jimmy, you hit it right on the head. Children are a blessing. I know I do get frustrated at times, but to snap your child's legs is truly fu*ked up.

Just don't get it. Never will.

JohnnyD
08-07-2009, 02:06 AM
A single-mother of 4? Here's an idea, close your legs you tramp.

Agreed. Not to mention she's supposedly a head case.

Worst one I have seen was while working as an EMT:
Picked up a pregnant woman in Hartford, 22 years old and pregnant with her 5th child and she had "4 baby-daddies", her words.