View Full Version : JOHNR images mobile

Redsoxticket
08-05-2009, 03:54 PM
The management attachment feature that allows one to post images is missing from my blackberry mobile phone. This feature appears on other forum sites that use vbulletin therefore I know it is possible. Please allow this feature.

Redsoxticket
08-06-2009, 01:50 PM
Hello JohnR. Please acknowlede when you have a chance.
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device

JohnR
08-06-2009, 02:11 PM
Victor - took a quick look yesterday - looking deeper into this over the weekend.

Redsoxticket
09-07-2009, 05:03 PM
Victor - took a quick look yesterday - looking deeper into this over the weekend.
bump :sleeps::sleeps::sleeps:

JohnR
09-07-2009, 05:10 PM
Might be a while Victor. The site is setup to be read from computer, not phone. I have added lightweight skins to make it easier for those with phones. I do not code those skins. They come without the attachment process. I keep looking to see if a better skin comes along for mobile phones but I have not found one yet and I do not have the coin to commission one.

Sorry if that is not satisfactory. I've spent enough hours on this issue that I wish I could have fished instead. I will continue to look for a good alternative but it is more than just an issue of posting pics.

Redsoxticket
09-07-2009, 05:24 PM
Thanks John, I understand, go fish and leave this for the winter. Just to let you know the other side has this feature but as a URL upload. I guess this is the tradeoff you get when you go light weight.
Wouldn't it be nice to upload a picture live for all to see at home. Good luck
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device

Raven
09-07-2009, 05:57 PM
break on thru to the other side..... -Doors