View Full Version : BEWARE - Revenge of the Eels

rickhern
08-07-2009, 01:26 PM
A bizzare phenomena has been witnessed multiple times in Southeastern Massachusetts. Full grown American Eels have been launching suicide attacks on SUV's and other vehicles reaking of fish. Apparently as a result of years of torture and abuse by surf fisherman, the eels are striking back. Strangely, the eels are attacking the vehicles by injesting the vehicle's antenna. It is unknown at this point if this is a plot to alter radio transmissions, causing dreary-eyed fisherman to fall asleep at the wheel. God help us all if they start squirming up our mufflers.

JohnnyD
08-07-2009, 01:29 PM
:rotf2::rotf2:

Sounds like someone has pulled one too many all nighters.

Back Beach
08-07-2009, 01:34 PM
Numbskull's gonna have a field day with this one...

The Dad Fisherman
08-07-2009, 01:50 PM
:nopics:

t.orlando
08-07-2009, 02:20 PM
The elusive rigged eel antenae, sounds like you got a visit from the dangler

ThrowingTimber
08-07-2009, 02:23 PM
Whats next medical tape?

DZ
08-07-2009, 02:29 PM
I'm safe. Many moons ago I started a tradition on Block I called "Releasing of the eels". On my last night on island I would talk to those eels that remained and apologize for all I had done during the season - then set them free. Kind of like an "Eel Whisperer". Always brings me good karma.

You guys that throw your eels in the freezer at the end of the year - you're in trouble now.

DZ

milo
08-07-2009, 03:03 PM
removing the eel will bring bad luck,you must let it decay and fall off on its own............I think it is pretty dried up now

whiplash
08-07-2009, 03:13 PM
I had one infltrate my truck 2 years ago, under the carpet by the seat slide. Hid there for almost two weeks before I found him. Almost had to burn the truck :yak6:. They have been plottting for years!!

striperman36
08-07-2009, 03:20 PM
thankfully most of us no longer have hubcaps or there could be whole colonies of eels attacking our vehicles.

Flaptail
08-07-2009, 09:25 PM
Numbskull's gonna have a field day with this one...

Yeah, luckily he is in a udl fishing with Sauerkraut tonight. I fished with him last night and had to take abuse for fishing with a plastic plug and tying his catch number for the night. Something about being a Godless heathen and Sh!t-for -brains.

I will say I am "hooked" on those Northbar palstic bottle darters, best plastic plug to come down the pike since the MagnaStrike Predator.

RickBomba
08-08-2009, 05:16 AM
Ahhh, rh, I know this phenomenon. Luckily for me, people can't tell me and the other Bomba apart, so they usually grease Mikey's truck instead of mine.
The attacking eels sometimes travel with the sand genies, who will also pile pounds of sand on the hood of the attacking eel's car victim.

Raven
08-08-2009, 05:37 AM
a large ship from another planet will arrive soon

Back Beach
08-08-2009, 07:13 AM
Upon further review, something tells me this is the work of a highly trained professional..

numbskull
08-08-2009, 07:23 AM
Yeah, luckily he is in a udl fishing with Sauerkraut tonight. I fished with him last night and had to take abuse for fishing with a plastic plug and tying his catch number for the night. Something about being a Godless heathen and Sh!t-for -brains.

Can you commit harikari with an eel? Took Art boat plugging last pm. His plastic Mambo minnow outfished my precious wood about 12:1. :fury:

rickhern
08-08-2009, 08:52 AM
Upon further review, something tells me this is the work of a highly trained professional..

Probably coincidence, but a white PU with rod racks was reported in the vicinity of both attacks.

Back Beach
08-08-2009, 09:39 AM
Probably coincidence, but a white PU with rod racks was reported in the vicinity of both attacks.

Ya know, I just remembered I owe him one for the black bra he hung off my rear wiper back in April. Lets say you, me and Rappin Mikey do a little revenge planning. I know just how to sucker the perp in too. He'll never suspect anything.:devil:

rickhern
08-08-2009, 12:32 PM
Not me Mike, I would never want to be involved in any plot against a world class fisherman(ok, I'm in, shhh)

vanstaal
08-09-2009, 10:15 AM
I have never met a eel that I didn't like:fishin:

Rappin Mikey
08-10-2009, 07:50 AM
I've never had any one call me a "world class fisherman" before. Wait, you meant the other Mike didn't you??

Back Beach
08-10-2009, 07:56 AM
I've never had any one call me a "world class fisherman" before. Wait, you meant the other Mike didn't you??

Not me either, the other Mike. For the record, I'm a tremendous slouch.

JohnR
08-12-2009, 07:12 AM
:nopics: