View Full Version : Here's another Einstein at work....

FishermanTim
08-14-2009, 11:16 AM
Ohio police officer is suing the police department for harassment after he began getting harassed by fellow officers. The reason for the lawsuit stems from the fact that this guy's wife posed for Playboy magazine.

Gee, if he was happy with the paycheck she got for that "spread", why wouldn't he happy with all the attention she would draw?
What did he think was going to happen when all your friends and co-workers were able to see your wife's naked body, posed in provocative positions?

He may have a case of harrassment, but he's going to look like an idiot in the process.

The Dad Fisherman
08-14-2009, 12:14 PM
You wouldn't happen to have the issue number handy......just so I can "Fact Check" of course :hee:

PRBuzz
08-14-2009, 01:41 PM
"According to a lawsuit filed in Franklin County Common Please Court, former Det. Ronald Fithen claimed he was the target of a "invasive, non-criminal investigation" after his wife, Beth, appeared in a 2008 article in Playboy. (August 10, 2009)"

My research of the August 2008 issue found nothing?? Not clear which issue from the news flash: 2008 or 2009? The 2009 is a combined July/August issue, at least the digital version.

The Dad Fisherman
08-14-2009, 09:44 PM
Nice Investigative Journalism......Keep at it until you uncover the Truth

Raven
08-15-2009, 05:36 AM
Now if the guy had shown up at work and said hey guys

come here and check out my wife in playboy....

and got it out in the open and over with ....

then maybe he wouldn't have been harrassed about it.

Mike P
08-15-2009, 11:23 AM
Now if the guy had shown up at work and said hey guys

come here and check out my wife in playboy....

and got it out in the open and over with ....

then maybe he wouldn't have been harrassed about it.

""According to a lawsuit filed in Franklin County Common Please Court, former Det. Ronald Fithen claimed he was the target of a "invasive, non-criminal investigation" after his wife, Beth, appeared in a 2008 article in Playboy. (August 10, 2009)"

He's not saying that his colleagues busted his balls unmercifully, they way I read it.

He's saying that the department, or the town, conducted an investigation of him because of what his wife did, which was totally unrelated to his fitness as a police officer.

Swimmer
08-15-2009, 12:58 PM
The way I see it she isn't going to be around long, so he should have kept the job regardless.

vanstaal
08-16-2009, 10:03 AM
there is so much I could say but I won't ...:rotf2: