View Full Version : shoot every one

Raven
08-18-2009, 05:11 PM
there's a reason these dogs are there

http://www.cnn.com/video/#/video/us/2009/08/18/regan.dogs.kill.couple.WSB

mekcotuit
08-19-2009, 12:33 PM
A dear friend of mine runs a rescue organization here in southeastern mass. and she said there are tons of dogs down south - a real cultural thing to not spay or neuter. from what I can tell, in some areas of the south, it is not only the four legged creatures that need to be spayed and neutered.

Swimmer
08-19-2009, 01:02 PM
A dear friend of mine runs a rescue organization here in southeastern mass. and she said there are tons of dogs down south - a real cultural thing to not spay or neuter. from what I can tell, in some areas of the south, it is not only the four legged creatures that need to be spayed and neutered.

Your right on there. Some people should have to pass a test to have kids or dogs.

WESTPORTMAFIA
08-19-2009, 07:28 PM
Since the thread is moving in another direction and I didn't jack it myself. My heart breaks when I see these starving kids in these f-upd places in the world starving, skin and bones and dying. But what I don't get is why they re-produce. It blows my mind. I saw some stuff the other day that brought a tear to my eye. And then thought why are there so many babies and little children. Maybe this should have been a different thread.:wall:

Raven
08-19-2009, 08:29 PM
that killed an elderly couple

when a pack of dogs has the Pack mentality take over.........
and they hunt in unison and kill human beings
they have transgressed back to a primitive mind set

once that happens there's no going back....

they're no different than wolves or coyotes at that point

The Dad Fisherman
08-20-2009, 05:59 AM
The thing that blew my mind about the story was the fact that they got the Husband, when he went out looking for his wife when she hadn't returned, hours afterthey got the wife.....almost like they knew someone would be coming along later. :shocked:

Raven
08-20-2009, 06:14 AM
i think there's a sumthin growin in them thar hills.....

them dogs is doin their Job i reckon...

Bocephus
08-20-2009, 10:32 AM
dogs are just doing what they do, but it is a shame.

striprman
08-20-2009, 08:36 PM
Maybe they were hungry.