View Full Version : ocho cinco

HookLine&Sinker
08-20-2009, 10:44 PM
was at the game tonight, and i guess ocho cinco is the new bengals extra point kicker... does this guy honestly need that much attention?

Mike P
08-21-2009, 07:42 AM
was at the game tonight, and i guess ocho cinco is the new bengals extra point kicker... does this guy honestly need that much attention?

He drove the ensuing kick-off to the 10 yard line. The regular kicker was injured and he did a good job--it wasn't just a stunt, the way I saw it

How'd you feel when BB let Flutie drop-kick a PAT back then? That was just and out and out stunt.

The Dad Fisherman
08-21-2009, 08:01 AM
Ocho-Cinco IS the Greatest Football Player Ever!!!!

If you don't believe it....just ask him, he'd be more than happy to tell you...:hihi:

HookLine&Sinker
08-21-2009, 10:37 AM
that cant be true! T.O. says otherwise....
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device

HookLine&Sinker
08-21-2009, 01:34 PM
He drove the ensuing kick-off to the 10 yard line. The regular kicker was injured and he did a good job--it wasn't just a stunt, the way I saw it

How'd you feel when BB let Flutie drop-kick a PAT back then? That was just and out and out stunt.

i went in the other room to get a drink when it happend. never even saw a replay or a vidioe of it....i did also feel like it was a straight up stunt....i wouldve laughed if he missed:smash:

The Dad Fisherman
08-21-2009, 01:42 PM
I heard that, after last year, they are thinking about changing his name to "Ocho-Stinko"