View Full Version : u stll fishing

chris L
11-15-2000, 05:04 PM
Mark and Jeff
Which state park ? Harkness ? I didnt get there last weekend . Instaed I got the skunk in West Haven . Im going to try again on Sat and sun of this week .
chris L

JohnS
11-16-2000, 05:19 PM
Hey chris, there were some blues running around bradley rock about 2 weeks ago. Not been there since.
You never know, thinking about one more assault this weekend myself. Guess I am gonna have to throw out the $2000.00 worth of plugs I own and get busy with a snake.

JohnR
11-16-2000, 06:36 PM
You know, uh, if you're going to thow out all them plugs :P ...

Marc Z
11-16-2000, 07:07 PM
Hey Big'en
Leave those plugs at Bradley Rock, I'll pick them up since I live right up the hill from there.
No really, where you from, I do live right there.
There are still some very small bass around there and farther down towards Milford if your interested.
MZ

JohnS
11-17-2000, 12:30 PM
Hey Marc, It's just moi. I got Big'en mixed up with my name. I should have a tag sale maybe you, John R Joe S. and Skip could rummage through all the plugs that never get bit? Next year I think I am going to "smell" the whole season and buy some more circle hooks. Now if I could only find my eel pot?
Seems like I might as well go with the flow. Not everyone can be like Rich :)

Marc Z
11-17-2000, 01:36 PM
John, er Big'en,
You trying to trick me????
WHat's up with that??
I should have known by the "Bite on my line"
Still, just let me know when you leave the plugs please.
Being "smelly" is the way to go in my opinion!
See ya,
MZ

JohnS
11-17-2000, 02:58 PM
Marc, I would never trick you. The only time I would do that is if I knew I would get away with it.
Eat, Sleep, Fish.

chris L
11-17-2000, 03:46 PM
john
Is that a saying you always use ( eat sleep fish ) I have stickers for windows that say that ( white ) .

Marc Z
11-17-2000, 10:41 PM
His usual saying is "Bite on my line". And usually within minutes he's got a fish on. I'ts some Polish thing he says.
MZ

JohnS
11-20-2000, 07:29 AM
Yup when we went to lake champlain for 2 weeks straight thats all I said.....thats all we did for the most part!

Like Marc indicated the other saying is a Polish thing.

Just keepinng someones saying alive and well.

JohnR
11-20-2000, 02:58 PM
I'm up for any polish sayings that after spoken, will cause the fishing rod to bend :o .. I'll even attempt fluent Swahili if it'll make that much difference..

Mr Kav
11-21-2000, 11:14 AM
did you hear that these scientists tried to create the perfect game fish? so they crossed the koho salmon for its strength and they crossed the walleye pike for its stamina and they crossed the musky for its great size and put them all together and to get the worlds greatest game fish. they called it a "kowalski" then they had to teach him how to swim.

sorry, I could resist