View Full Version : Cabelas

MrHunters
09-01-2009, 03:30 PM
Normally I just use forums to complain but I need to give some credit today.

Received a package in the mail from cablelas and one of the packaging for one of the items was there but no item. It looked like the glue had separated from the cardboard or someone decided they needed a flatline clip before they packaged up the box.

Well, called Cabelas up and told them what I received, and they are sending me a new item, no questions asked. I was fully expecting to have to fill out forms, and wait three months etc etc...

They kept a customer. Which im sure is worth more than 24 bucks.

:kewl:

5/0
09-01-2009, 04:00 PM
Glad to hear they stepped up and treated you nicely, I've always liked there products

striperman36
09-01-2009, 06:22 PM
The Cabela's stores in CT and in Me are awesome.

The Diorama in Maine is amazing.

To me beats BP any day

ivanputski
09-01-2009, 07:17 PM
hey have a no questions asked policy... zero hassle ever... youd be surprised what they have taken back and exchanged... they need to step up their surf fishing products though.... some SERIOUS holes in what they offer...rods, plugs, bags, korkers (no replacement studs.) etc... limited choices... they have "a lot of a little" if that makes sense... they scratch the surface to cover bases, but should go deeper.

Sweetwater
09-01-2009, 08:04 PM
I've always had excellent experience ordering from Cabelas. They replaced leaking waders after they were a year old...no questions asked. I just wish their saltwater assortment was stronger.

Stewie
09-01-2009, 08:19 PM
They goofed on an order I made last spring. I phoned them about it and the stuff they missed was in my mailbox in about three days. I buy most of my clothes from them.

taJon
09-02-2009, 07:51 AM
The Cabela's stores in CT and in Me are awesome.

The Diorama in Maine is amazing.

To me beats BP any day

I told you to come with me and you could have seen for yourself :uhuh:;)

I got out with only spending $36.

Rockport24
09-02-2009, 09:23 AM
I've always received great customer service from Cabelas, so I keep going.