View Full Version : Anyone know Cranium?

FishNH
09-03-2009, 05:22 PM
I bought a few BM dannys off him here in the BST forums and have never received them. I've sent him a few PM's and no reply.

Can anyone help?

thanks, Dave

BigFish
09-03-2009, 07:53 PM
I have met Mark a few times.....seems stand up to me???! Keep trying and give him the benefit of the doubt....maybe he is away???

spence
09-03-2009, 08:02 PM
It's been a month now right? That's waaaaaayyyy too long without a followup. It certainly could be a personal issue but you have every right to be concerned.

-spence

FishNH
09-03-2009, 08:12 PM
there was a follow up.
I sent the money. it was cashed friday the 14th of August. he stated he was shipping the following monday the 17th on the 25th still no plugs so I pm him again. he said he just sent them that day (25th)
on the 28th I sent another PM asking if he sent with delivery confirmation as I still didn't get them and he was online after that PM and no response and still no plugs. :fury:

BigFish
09-03-2009, 08:12 PM
Sorry Spence...did not know it was that long...didn't check the post dates.

Swimmer
09-03-2009, 08:22 PM
Sounds fishy..........

FishNH
09-03-2009, 08:23 PM
thing is the other 2 guys that bought off him got them right away.
I was just hoping for a PM?

thefishingfreak
09-03-2009, 08:29 PM
stuff happens i'd give it a week and see?
I've personally sent plugs usps and had to eat the money and the plugs when they "never" showed up.
Never again without insurance and delivery conformation

davisd
09-03-2009, 08:38 PM
:gh:Just hope the mailman isn't a fisherman

lighthouse
09-04-2009, 06:32 AM
I actually sent Cranium cash, and that is the biggest NO NO in the book. The lure arrived to me less than four days later. If some of these other guys know him give him the benefit, but over a month is WAY TOO LONG.

He looks as through hes been on SB for awhile so it seems odd that you would not have received you lures yet. You have his address, perhaps sent him a postcard 50 cents. Maybe his computer crapped out and he thought all his loose ends were tied up. He may be making you mad and not even realize it. Just a thought.

I do not know him but I bought a lure the same time as you and he sent it. Maybe just a oversight. Anyway I hope you get your lures.

Slipknot
09-04-2009, 07:31 AM
I know him, like others have said give him the benefit of the doubt, maybe something came up who knows. He'll make good. he hasn't been on the site for a few days.

JohnR
09-04-2009, 07:47 AM
I'm a little surprised because having met him several times, he seems to be a decent guy.

AS for trades/Buy/Sell: Ship with insurance / PayPal when you can pleeeeeze

afterhours
09-05-2009, 06:48 AM
like others i've also met him and he seemed like a good guy. i'm sure there is something up to explain this...dave- pm me your addy i'll send ya a danny.

StriperSniper
09-05-2009, 07:58 AM
stuff happens i'd give it a week and see?
I've personally sent plugs usps and had to eat the money and the plugs when they "never" showed up.
Never again without insurance and delivery conformation
Same here:fury:
I'll spend the extra $1.50 tracking from now on

FishNH
09-05-2009, 10:00 AM
He shipped yesterday and I received them today so all is well.