View Full Version : Hey Bloocrab!

Spare Spool
02-04-2003, 10:19 AM
I hope that you don't feel that I am putting you on the spot, but I'm going to do it anyway. I think that your artwork is great and I know everyone else here feels the same way. How would you feel about immortalizing some of your work on a S-B.com t-shirt? I think that it would be awesome!! See this thread:

http://www.striped-bass.com/vbulletin/showthread.php?s=&threadid=5443&perpage=15&pagenumber=4

A good friend of mine owns a t-shirt printing shop and I could coordinate the whole thing. Let me know what you think, and everyone else please chime in to give him some encouragement!

Jenn
02-04-2003, 01:24 PM
:D :D :D :D :D :D

bloocrab
02-04-2003, 05:31 PM
hey Huge....how are things?

I'm tickled blooo that you like my scribbles ... I'm not so sure it'll swim as good as you think...

what exactly did you have in mind??? (as far as ideas)

;) Next time, I'll bring the snacks while fishing the "Wall"....:D

Spare Spool
02-04-2003, 06:52 PM
Hey Bloo,
I actually didn't have any particular ideas, but I thought a S-B T-Shirt with one of your illustrations would be cool. I'm going to start a new thread asking for ideas. :p

JohnR
02-04-2003, 08:11 PM
Actually, a few of us have talked behind Bloos back and we'd love to get one done by him :D - but I am still trying to get the "Game Over's" done first. I'm gonna talk to the fella this weekend again. The main reason is that if I get the Game Overs from the people that print them, they want nearly $24 PER SHIRT when it's all said and done. The fella I know may have a large stock, but its packed away while he moves his shop. I'm to talk to his wife and she'll see how many he has. Odds are I can get them to you guys for $15-16 each instead of 24 and that's the reason for the delay...

So I want to make those work first! At least that's my thinking.

Now I have no doubt that Bloo could do something as poignant and appropriate for us S-Bers - especially using a conventional reel :kewl:

But now this brings up another topic, if Bloo were to do a shirt, any suggestions (PG rated would be nice :eek5: ) for a slogan?

I do like "Got Wood" myself

Tattoo
02-04-2003, 08:40 PM
The guy is good, damn good.

Here's a little something that Bloo did for me a while back.
Based on the TATTOO of course.

Tattoo
02-04-2003, 08:43 PM
Oh yeah, the picture....

JohnR
02-04-2003, 09:58 PM
That's CLASSIC!

fishweewee
02-05-2003, 09:15 AM
Bloo's illustrations are awesome!

Just ask FishPooPoo! :laughs: :happy:

NEXT2NUN