View Full Version : Something new

Zeno
09-13-2009, 05:37 PM
Hi guys
I just wanted to let you know that I have a new blog. You can visit it at New Page 1 (http://www.surfcastersjournal.com)
You can just enter your email for a free subscription...its priced right...free
Definitely something different....hopefully. the publication i am working on will be just as well received as the blog that is associated with

I am am not sure when you guys are hitting Cutty on a s-b trip but if you didn't sign up yet, I'd change my mind in a hurry. I just got back few hours ago and although we spent almost all three days fishing in the 20mph NE winds and sheets of rain we never had a better trip in all the years I've been going there

And too boot, 220 mile ride and never had to tap on breaks, from MA to NY !!! Someone must be looking over me..

Sincerely

Zeno Hromin

Surfcaster's Journal Blog (http://www.surfcastersjournal.com/blog)

Raven
09-13-2009, 06:26 PM
Thanks Zeno ! :claps:

afterhours
09-13-2009, 06:32 PM
pretty cool Z!

GattaFish
09-13-2009, 08:31 PM
I wish I was out there this weekend,,, I am sure it was incredible,, I think GRS is supposed to be out there soon,,, Hope he has a great trip...

Thumper
09-13-2009, 08:58 PM
sweet site Z!! :)

Zeno
09-15-2009, 01:00 PM
I wish I was out there this weekend,,, I am sure it was incredible,, I think GRS is supposed to be out there soon,,, Hope he has a great trip...

He was getting on as we were getting off Sunday morning
I am sure he is having a blast

Islander77
09-15-2009, 01:50 PM
Awesome site....

Pete F.
09-15-2009, 02:55 PM
Great blog, it's my new home page. I'll be in cutty in 9 more days. My legs are starting to hurt already.

Sudsrat
09-15-2009, 08:12 PM
Good stuff there Zeno! :uhuh:

shadow
09-15-2009, 09:29 PM
Great blog z I'am headed over at the end of the week.I love that place.

whiplash
09-18-2009, 01:09 PM
Great blog Z!! Getting me all wound up -I;ll be on the south fork startin 10/9 for a week- can't wait.
Best of luck

Zeno
09-19-2009, 02:29 AM
I want to thank many of you who visited and registered for Surfcasters Journal Blog. I do appreciate very much all the kind words you guys have been posting. It almost makes all this one finger typing worth it.:-)

Good folks from Korkers will award one subscriber of Surfcasters Journal Blog a brand new pair of Korkers Cross Current boots on October 15th. They will ship them in the size that you as a winner can actually use.How great is that!

I use them and since i bough it I find that it made rock climbing easier, walking on rocks a pleasure with ample ankle support and best part you can just swipe the soles our and feel like you are walking in sneakers

You can register for a free giveaway by visiting Free Korkers Boots Giveaway :: Surfcaster's Journal Blog (http://www.surfcastersjournal.com/blog/?page_id=265) remember...its free

Good Luck

quick decision
09-19-2009, 06:55 AM
Nice blog, I have been a fan since I read your last book. Looking forward to more posts.

Zeno
10-23-2009, 12:13 PM
Just in case you "need" a new rod ...:smash:

You can win a Free Lamiglas Surf & Jetty or a GSB blank from Lamiglas, shipped right to your door by registering for free at

Surfcaster's Journal Blog (http://www.surfcastersjournal.com/blog)

Good luck gents

We should have a about 150 page surf fishing magazine, ready for your viewing pleasure, free of charge of course ......on December 7th

Finaddict
10-23-2009, 12:51 PM
Z - I am sorry it's taken me so long to see your site, nice work.

Zeno
10-26-2009, 04:10 AM
oh heck, don't be sorry
you found it ,right? Better late then never :jump1:

Green Light
10-26-2009, 07:16 PM
Zeno,

Kudos. Very impressive site. I'm a techie, so I can appreciate the technical work behind getting such a great site up off the ground. I am looking forward to reading your articles.

Tight lines,
Fish360

MarshCappa
10-27-2009, 09:06 AM
Very cool. Registered and added to favorites!

Islander77
11-12-2009, 10:31 PM
Zeno I emailed you a pic...

Zeno
11-13-2009, 12:48 PM
got it...cool pic
thank you

Zeno
11-13-2009, 12:52 PM
just remembered and not sure if I ever mentioned it here
I am looking for some old shots you might have tucked in somewhere in the family album. Maybe a shot of your father or even grandfather surfcasting. I am especially interested in shots that are not of an angler hoisting fish but just doing their stuff…casting, cleaning gear, talking, leaning on beach buggies, inside or outside tackle stores. You know, kind of shots that no one ever though would be useful..if you have anything, let me know, would love to see it.
We are doing a bunch of articles on old days but is hard to find pictures to go with them