View Full Version : Anybody see Fear Factor tonight.

mikecc
02-04-2003, 09:09 PM
Anybody see Fear Factor tonight my daughters friend Mandy was on. She kicked butt up till the last event she lost by 3 seconds.
Here is a picture of her & my daughter.

She is not wearing a Monster Racks shirt for nothing.

Hay chris drooling:drool: :drool:

Goose
02-04-2003, 09:40 PM
Can you beleive the way she handled them electric eels! WOW

JohnR
02-05-2003, 08:06 AM
Mike - whot do you let your daughter hang out with anyway? Not that I mind or nutting :hihi:

That show has been losing it's appeal to me other than the eye candy and when it's covered in blood or cow dung - that candy just isn't as much fun.

chris L
02-05-2003, 12:35 PM
the amount of eye candy increased dramatically last night . Cover them with what ever you want , Ill just wash them down afterwards .

Bill L
02-09-2003, 07:32 PM
I'm watching it right now, mus be a repeat. Monster Racks is right! :heybaby:

Van
02-10-2003, 01:32 PM
Yes I did also see that show, I hoped she would keep winning so
that she would continue to JUMP UP AND DOWN, AND UP AND DOWN AND...........

JohnR
02-10-2003, 02:06 PM
My wife asked what the hell is she doing with those...

Then I told her about "Monster Racks"

MountainBreeze
02-10-2003, 02:09 PM
This thread brought back a great memory I have. (Hope you get a laugh outta' it.)

Several years back, when I worked as a mechanic at a bicycle shop, this couple came in to purchase a bike rack. They were in their mid 20's. The guy was kind of a dweeby lookin' chap and the girl was a hottie with a' big ol' set a' knockers. :D

Any way, just as I was about to start showing them the differences in carriers, the guy puts his hand on the best Rhode Gear we have and said, "this looks pretty solid." And, being the smart @$$ I am... I turn to the girl and say, "That's a really nice rack!"

Her reply... "Thanks, with a wink!" The guy, not missing a beat, then moved over to the least expensive model and began to question me about it. :confused:

When all was said and done, they bought a middle of the road carrier but... left with a really nice rack! ;)