View Full Version : One more time...the next generation

Jenn
09-25-2009, 08:00 PM
ok I dont have any spawn of my own so I have to brag about these 2 fine young fisherman! These to fishing buds spent more time fishing this summer than some will in a lifetime and it shows! Congrads to both of them for their fishing accomplishments at such a young age!

I have disguised their faces to hide their super stealthy bass fisheman identities! (ok, and because I am not their mother, but still needed to brag anyway!) :)

"First Blue/saltwater fish" and "8.5 bucket yap"
Great job guys!

Rob Rockcrawler
09-25-2009, 08:32 PM
That is a nice bass.

Clammer
09-25-2009, 08:40 PM
Nothing wrong with enjoying the effoerts of somebody elses kids ..... they go home ... ya just miss the tax write off ;;

Hope all is well Jenn ..long time :fishin:

Jenn
09-26-2009, 08:04 AM
very true Clammer! I gess I DO have a little bit of motherly emotion in me....too bad I cant give birth to a 13 year old fisherman! HA!HA! And yes all is well thanks...you?

I still cant believe that bass.....when he called me last night and said his buddy caught an 8 pounder I said to myself..."yeah ok I am sure its big but NOWAY an 8 pounder came out THERE"! Well sure enough its went 8.5 on the scale when they got it back here! Damn!

Mugz
09-26-2009, 08:25 AM
WOW....really nice LM. Was it caught in New England? If so, that could be worth some accolades from the State in which it was caught. Hope she was weighed and relaeased to swim another day. My congrats to the fisherman!!!! :claps:

Dick Durand
09-26-2009, 09:06 AM
If it's any consolation, the average cost of raising a child born in 2009 who will attend a public college is estimated at $259,876. The tuition alone at some private universities is $40 to $50 thousand dollars annually. How many children do you want?

5/0
09-26-2009, 09:30 AM
Nice to see you spending time with the Youth,that alone takes time, planning,effort and dedication and it shows you are enjoying the time congrats!

BTW nice LM thats a real nice fish:fishin:

5/0