View Full Version : Back Beach Boycott

Sea Dangles
09-29-2009, 02:25 PM
How many days will it be until the flip flopper gets his conscience back and starts the "I am done with the Striper Cup" rhetoric? Please Mike,spare us the suspense and tell us never again so you can pull the Obama and change your mind,again.Let's make this an annual rite of passage that all can look forward to like the swallows of Capistrano.Redlite needs a caddie and I think you already have washed his ballz.Perhaps there will be some incentive offered to sway your principles,after all you were high hook.

numbskull
09-29-2009, 02:56 PM
I think he should go back to it. He is already so morally corrupt from eel fishing that participating in a tournament can't hurt him, even if it does involve doing disgusting stuff with some skanky chick named Capistrano. By the way, where does she work?

Slipknot
09-29-2009, 06:09 PM
I don't know what this is all about Chris, I thought you guys were friends so maybe it's some kind of inside joke.
I do remember YOU flip flopping last year or considering or something like that when you had issue with a team member or some nonsense, but maybe it was someone else posting under your name;). But I do remember you were not going to join, then you did join. I really don't care myself, I haven't been in it since I joined the first year, I think it ends too early and brings out the worst in some people.

striperman36
09-29-2009, 06:29 PM
Sea Dangles should be BANNED.

WESTPORTMAFIA
09-29-2009, 08:09 PM
:hidin:

JohnR
09-30-2009, 06:26 AM
Chris, who cares? He can flip flop all he wants. He can beetch and moan and be Mikey's trusty underroo wearing sidekick if he wants.

Bored?

Back Beach
09-30-2009, 07:22 AM
Nice try, I'm not biting. :angel:
Besides, you should have posted this back in May when I announced my candidacy for the striper cup. Its a bit late for this now. As for the caddy job, perhaps you could serve as my mentor as you've done quite an admirable job in your own exploits... although a true fish caddy doesn't utilize an aluminum skiff to tranfer fish, gear, and empty bud cans...:smokin:

I'll search the lost and found at my place of employment... perhaps a pair of old coffe stained plaid knickers would suit you to a "tee"...:hee:

Sea Dangles
09-30-2009, 07:23 AM
Although there are no current rules prohibiting the act of flip flopping,I believe regulations are needed to prevent these type of "on the fence" participants from joining a fine tournament such as this. I should have expected this type of defense from the sour grape division of the cup.Good luck next year without BB, he has secretly committed himself to Team Striper and has decided to carry the plug bag of Rob Taylor rather than watch redlite toss eels at West Isle.

Back Beach
09-30-2009, 07:59 AM
Good luck next year without BB, he has secretly committed himself to Team Striper and has decided to carry the plug bag of Rob Taylor rather than watch redlite toss eels at West Isle.

Plugs? No way.

Why, I'd drink a quart of Numbskull's secret plug sealer and perhaps, yes perhaps, I'd lobby for your safe release from Arkham Asylum before I'd ever utilize a banned substance such as wood...

The Iceman 6
09-30-2009, 08:04 AM
I'm still trying to figure out what this threads about?

Back Beach
09-30-2009, 08:11 AM

YouTube - Seinfeld (the Show about Nothing TV-Promo) (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hjDnGBrhhaQ)

JohnR
09-30-2009, 08:15 AM

Gobbledygook. Part comedy, part boredom, part ballbustin, parts I ain't smart enough to diagnose... The rest is fishing. Tossa chunk out on the musslebed and see if there are any takers...

numbskull
09-30-2009, 08:53 AM
So nobody is going to tell me where this Capistrano chick hangs out? :confused:

Sea Dangles
09-30-2009, 09:03 AM
Plugs? No way.

Suit yourself,you are now destined to remain a one trick pony like so many of your peers. The title of complete angler will continue to be something you can only talk about.

Flaptail
09-30-2009, 09:15 AM
"Another Pleasant Valley Sunday-ay-ay here in status symbol land"

Who's got the bigger #^&#^&#^&#^&?

If this wasn't so sad it would actually be funny.

It's fishing, you can't save the world with it, it won't change famine in Africa, it won't cure cancer and it sure as hell ain't worth these pathetic little boy squabbles about who is the best, complete angler or who is the top dog in the Striper Cup or if that really matters.

Well, that's all I got to say, time to get ready for tonight's adventures in la-la land.

Were all bozos' on this bus.:smash:

Back Beach
09-30-2009, 09:23 AM
Suit yourself,you are now destined to remain a one trick pony like so many of your peers.

A colt you may break, but an old horse you never can.
- French Proverb

Back Beach
09-30-2009, 09:30 AM

uh, um, this is all tongue in cheek my elitist plug fishing friend....:wavey:

numbskull
09-30-2009, 09:41 AM
Whose tongue in whose cheek and what has that got to do with washing balls and swallowing? I'm getting absolutely nothing out of this thread. God damn eel guys! :fury:

numbskull
09-30-2009, 09:50 AM
Never mind. I searched under "chicks who dig eel guys" and found her.

JohnR
09-30-2009, 11:18 AM
Bad visual...

BigBo
09-30-2009, 11:28 AM
Shouldn't that pic be in Crafty's "Damn, I got moist last night" thread?
Just saying. :rotflmao::hidin:

MarshCappa
09-30-2009, 11:30 AM
OMG! John please remove that photo. My lunch in now ruined. Why did I check out this thread?!:yak5:

Raven
09-30-2009, 11:38 AM
OMG! John please remove that photo. My lunch in now ruined. Why did I check out this thread?!:yak5:

your a glutton for punishment........

The Dad Fisherman
09-30-2009, 11:40 AM
Poor Stool.....doesn't stand a chance.

Raven
09-30-2009, 11:53 AM

Based on that picture

what two 2 letter words are never spoken to her?

hint: we use them at S-B all the time :rotf2:

Sea Dangles
09-30-2009, 12:08 PM
[QUOTE=Flaptail;714679]"Another Pleasant Valley Sunday-ay-ay here in status symbol land"

Who's got the bigger #^&#^&#^&#^&?

It's fishing, you can't save the world with it, it won't change famine in Africa, it won't cure cancer and it sure as hell ain't worth these pathetic little boy squabbles about who is the best, complete angler or who is the top dog in the Striper Cup or if that really matters.

Let's get back to talking about your tires Einstein.That way nobody will notice my status symbol is a tin boat pulled by a truck with 120,000 miles.As for the #^&#^&#^&#^&;after Numby and his fixation on swallowing,I'm afraid I would disappoint. Try to get some oxygen above the neckline,it helps with comprehension.

Back Beach
09-30-2009, 01:01 PM

If you look very closely you'll see the top of Numby's head under there...

Crafty Angler
09-30-2009, 01:01 PM

Same here - I was just having a light snack before my afternoon nappy so's I can fish the night shift...I almost spit up on myself...:yak4:

For the love of Jesus, somebody get rid of that bloated thing....:shocked:

Shouldn't that pic be in Crafty's "Damn, I got moist last night" thread?
Just saying. :rotflmao::hidin:

Moist? Hell, you'd be smother-f***ed...:err:

The Dad Fisherman
09-30-2009, 01:14 PM
Moist? Hell, you'd be smother-f***ed...:err:

Each Fold would be like its own little Tropical Depression :yak:

Karl F
09-30-2009, 01:55 PM
Each Fold would be like its own little Tropical Depression :yak:

"From-undah"

The Dad Fisherman
09-30-2009, 06:36 PM
Hey John, Where'd she go? :huh:.......I was just going to set out a trail of White Russians and Chex Mix to lure her over here. :hihi:

striperman36
09-30-2009, 06:49 PM

I missed it put it back

MarshCappa
09-30-2009, 08:28 PM
Hey John, Where'd she go? :huh:.......I was just going to set out a trail of White Russians and Chex Mix to lure her over here. :hihi:

:rotf2::rotf2::rotf2::rotf2: Classic!

UserRemoved1
10-01-2009, 03:51 AM
I googled that and this came up no pics though

Should I grow a neckbeard? | Ask Metafilter (http://ask.metafilter.com/6889/Should-I-grow-a-neckbeard)

Crafty Angler
10-01-2009, 04:05 AM
God bless you, Cap...:smokin:

fishbones
10-01-2009, 09:58 AM
I googled that and this came up no pics though

Should I grow a neckbeard? | Ask Metafilter (http://ask.metafilter.com/6889/Should-I-grow-a-neckbeard)

I have no idea why you posted this, Scott. But I just spent the last 20 freakin minutes reading through the posts about whether the guy should grow a neckbeard or not.

UserRemoved1
10-01-2009, 10:08 AM
ROFLMAO I googled "chicks who dig eel guys" and that came up :rotf2:

I have no idea why you posted this, Scott. But I just spent the last 20 freakin minutes reading through the posts about whether the guy should grow a neckbeard or not.

fishbones
10-01-2009, 10:17 AM
ROFLMAO I googled "chicks who dig eel guys" and that came up :rotf2:

Ahhhh, the surfer with the dead eel in his beard. It's all starting to make sense now.