View Full Version : Joe & Chuckles - Habs Tourney - more prizes

JohnR
10-01-2009, 11:15 AM
Joe & Chuck.

To give you guys a heads up for some additional prizes;

S-B will be donating some New Afterhours Plugs to the Tourney Raffle Table as well as a couple other odds and ends.

Don from Afterhours Plugs is donating some new pluggage to the Habs Tourney raffle table at Coddingtons as well :kewl:

Crafty Angler
10-01-2009, 12:11 PM
Thank you, John and Don!...:kewl:

I planned to call you over the weekend anyway, Cap - we gotta plan this year's strategery...:hihi:

I'm donating a framed Graves Point Fishing Club print from 1881 and a framed Gamefish of New England print, too - as well as some other matted prints

All donations for the Raffle on Sunday the 11th at the Bloooberry Factory are greatly appreciated - and again this year all proceeds go to a very worthy cause - The Tomorrow Fund at Hasbro Children's Hospital, something that both John and Jessie strongly believed in.

The donation that's made to Hasbro in Habs' name to help critically ill kids and their families is one of the very best ways to remember him and something we can all feel good about

If anyone has anything they'd like to contribute to the Raffle please let us know - you can either post it here or PM me or Pt Jude Joe - and you can just bring it along with you Sunday at the Coddington.

We're all looking forward to seeing you there - this one's gonna be GREAT...:uhuh:

bassballer
10-01-2009, 12:17 PM
Crafty, I have some pluggage I can donate. Ill bring it to Coddingtons on sunday.

Crafty Angler
10-01-2009, 02:33 PM
Thanks, bassballer ...:btu:

See ya there - :cheers:

BigFish
10-01-2009, 02:47 PM
Chuck I would like to make a plug donation.....can I send them to you???:drool:

Crafty Angler
10-01-2009, 03:15 PM
Excellent - thanks, Larry!

Yes you can - please send them to my home address if you still have it - if you don't I'll PM it to ya

:kewl:

Pt.JudeJoe
10-01-2009, 09:47 PM
:thanks: to all who are donating stuff and to all who are supporting this cause.The more stuff for the raffle the better.:jump1: Maybe everybody goes home with something.:)
It's only a week away. I hope the fall run is next weekend. IF you have donations just bring them to the awards on Sunday at the Coddington Brewing Co ,210 Coddington Hwy ,Middletown ,RI 02842, and we'll add them to the pile of great items we have been aquiring. Mo Stuff = Mo Fun! :jump:

HABSJR
10-08-2009, 06:54 PM
Hi guys,

I want to say thank you guys for all the donations you guys gave, the more the better for the childrens that need help.

If anyone would like to help out to donations, please dont hesitate. This Sunday at Coddlington Pub. Thank you very much, Hope to see everyone there!

Habs Jr!:buds: