View Full Version : Suggs fumble recovery for a TD

basswipe
10-04-2009, 02:21 PM
JEEZUSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

afterhours
10-04-2009, 03:31 PM
nice win! team getting better every week :), this should be a pretty good team......maroney belongs on dancing with the stars ( he's a good 3rd down guy..but we have faulk ).

The Dad Fisherman
10-04-2009, 06:32 PM
Glad to see they sat Galloway's azz down today. And Maroney sucks too.....

Defense again played a solid game....:kewl:

Slipknot
10-05-2009, 01:09 PM
I was happy with the final score and never once doubted the Pats would win. That Suggs play is Matt Light getting smoked.:hs::wall: I think the Pats have a real good group of players who are going to be tough to beat. I'm glad they have time to do some more gelling before they go up against Indy.
Real physical game yesterday as expected, I was surprised how they were able to mix in so many runs, Morris did awesome.
The crowd was not loud at times in the beginning of the game and that hurt our defense some, it seems if the Ravens made a play, next play the crowd was quiet :smash::wall: I blame this on the fact that the cost of the tickets puts the casual fans who can afford it have seats closest to the field while us poor serious fans are out in the boonies hardly heard. It got loud at times but just not consistent enough.
The team seems to be improving, next week will be a real test, another undefeated team and our old Off. coordinator, tough to beat the broncos in Denver but Brady had done in once, we'll see if he can do it again.