View Full Version : Feb. 15th accommodations

alr
02-08-2003, 08:10 AM
For those of you that are travelling and/or planning to stay at the Holiday Inn a block of 10 rooms has been reserved for you. Those who have already booked need to simply call and inform the clerk you are w/ "Bass". New bookings please tell the clerk you are from "Bass". I was told you would receive a 20% discount which should be $63.00 for the night.
Like all good things there is a catch.....we need to book 10 or more rooms and the manager would like this done by noon Monday. It seems there has been enough talk about folks staying so I hope this helps. If you run into any problems or questions please feel free to PM me.
Hopefully this will help those who are on the fence as to whether or not they decide to come. Remember boys cookies in the jar now pay dividends later this spring.
BTW in case anyone is wondering...I DO NOT...have any connection w/ the Holiday Inn. I simply want to see this function go off with a whole lot of good times had by all. I have no need for job security so for those who like to party hardy consider a room and for the others I'm free for name suggestions in say 9 months or so.

JohnR
02-08-2003, 09:51 AM
ALR - thanks!

Jenn
02-08-2003, 10:01 AM
:D :D :D thank you!! now gotta get off me but and call....:rolleyes:

chris L
02-08-2003, 12:29 PM
ALR thanks Ill have my wife change our reservation to the appropriate suite . lol