View Full Version : Attn: Members.

Striper SniperX
02-08-2003, 05:13 PM
I have too much free time and nothing to do with it so i created another meaningless sight- BUT this one is a Domain that i am somewhat proud of so far- It has a point and would like to take it Further.

Check out the site: Http://Saltwater-Fishing.8k.com

**Please Sign the Guest Book or Forum and let me know what you think- and if you think it has potential- I put 2getther websites like nothing and this one took me all of 20mins but i will be taking more time and effort on it cause i created the layout and color scheme on my own as well :-D

Again it was thrown together quick so there is still many adjustments to be made-- I made S-B my site of the month :-D

comments, Tips- etc always welcome Please post em on the forum//Guest-book...... Send me your fishin' Pictures, Tips, Stories, Jokes ETC and i will glad to post 'em for you, Help me build it up a bit.

DON'T TAKE THIS THE WRONG WAY- it is not compition w/ S-B <impossible!! and not even worth trying> just another place of my own- I have made about 30 some odd sites but this one has potential i think :-D

ALL COMMENTS

BTW: the front page picture is compliments of Aol keyword: NASA, don't get it confused w/ the Front Picture here cause i didn't copy.
:D

Please sign the forum and guest book

Thanks alot,
Mike