View Full Version : He's the only SANE ONE

UserRemoved1
10-12-2009, 07:22 AM
White House strips immigration policing powers from Arizona sheriff | World news | The Guardian (http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2009/oct/09/obama-immigration-arpaio-arizona-sheriff)

:wall::wall::wall::wall: All the while these %$%$%$%$%$%$%$s remove border patrol officers...and this guy is trying to clean up his section of lawlessness.

I don't really give a crap how he does it but I applaud him for doing what he's done.

Stop the frickin illegals, make it hard for them to come into the US, make it even harder for them when they get caught...pretty soon the BS stops because they know what's going to happen...

And how many jobs would be open for LEGAL citizens in this country...not to mention not the amount of uninsured drivers, section 8 recipients, less drug problems, etc etc etc.

:wall::wall::wall:

Fly Rod
10-12-2009, 09:42 AM
Joe is my favorite sheriff, his system is great. Love it when this guy is on TV. At twenty cents a meal think of the money the tax payer would save across the country.

They strip this guy of his federal authority of doing what they all should be doing, while 60 other law enforcement agencies are deputised to enforce what he is doing. The other 60 must not be doing their job.

Joe says he is still going to use state laws and drive the illegals to the border police.

If anyone deserves the Nobel Prize, it is this guy a "PATRIOT".

Obama should have been given the "Gold Finkel Finger Award," along with the "PINHEAD AWARD " from Fox News.

UserRemoved1
10-12-2009, 10:04 AM
Don't say that too loud or Sean will be all over you

Fly Rod
10-12-2009, 10:12 AM
I can remember when he started "Tent City" The liberals attacked with words such as, "it is in-humane to have them sleeping in tents."

Joe's reply, " Our military does it every day."

Raven
10-12-2009, 10:43 AM
i hate that guy

i predict someone will get revenge and his days are numbered