View Full Version : Citizens Bank

basswipe
10-12-2009, 06:28 PM
Don't.

Just tried wacking me with a $22 overdraft fee on .01 cent.A GODDAMN PENNY!!! Who here has ever mismanaged their account so they had -.01 cent balance in their account?I'm way to anal to ever let my checking account have a -.01 balance.

They knew what they did and promptly refunded that fee after a little brow beating.
They tried explaining but couldn't quite do it,especially when a I knew a little more than the person I was speaking with.

I've had way too many issues with this bank and there shady practices.Done.

People CU for now on.

Slipknot
10-12-2009, 07:07 PM
it most likely automatically happens because of the way the system works, once you call they waive it. I doubt they are trying to fleece you, but if you don't call, the charge will most likely remain so I bet some people get stuck with it if it happens.

I wrote a car payment check one time for 3 cents under by mistake and got charged a late fee for being 3 friggin cents under, I walked in with the bill for the 3 cents and said the stamp to mail this was more than I owe, WTF why couldn't they just add it at the end of the loan, morons or just machines doing what they are supposed to do, computers don't have any common sense, (along with a lot of people these days unfortunately)