View Full Version : Gloucester Lobsterman missing

keeperreaper
10-14-2009, 07:31 AM
CG continues search for missing lobsterman - GloucesterTimes.com, Gloucester, MA (http://www.gloucestertimes.com/punews/local_story_286190034.html?keyword=topstory)

Raider Ronnie
10-14-2009, 04:51 PM
Call me nuts, but I hope I'm that lucky to die out there doing what I enjoy !!!
Hopefully not for years from now !
We all have to go sometime and it would beat the hell out of dying from cancer !!!

islander
10-14-2009, 06:07 PM
I love the water, and was in the CG for 26 years. Was involved in too many missing fisherman SAR cases. Not me, rather go in my sleep. That way I never knew anything. Out there in the cold, dark Atlantic,,,God, not me please.

tynan19
10-14-2009, 06:31 PM
Did the Capt. not see the person go overboard?

JohnnyD
10-14-2009, 07:43 PM

Was wondering the same. Seas have been quite nasty the last week, so I can imagine that it would be difficult to keep an eye on someone.

Slingah
10-14-2009, 08:57 PM
a lobster guy was telling me tonight he heard the Capt. had the guy almost back in the boat but dropped him and he went straight down.
That is going to haunt him...if it is true..

Islander77
10-15-2009, 01:48 AM
a lobster guy was telling me tonight he heard the Capt. had the guy almost back in the boat but dropped him and he went straight down.
That is going to haunt him...if it is true..

It only takes a second on a lobster boat or any for that matter... Most men are found with zipper down... gonna take a leak and over they go... And if that is true I feel so sorry for that capt. he will never be right again.. Sad news hope the deckhand is recovered ok...