View Full Version : Hamburgered TO DEATH

Raven
10-31-2009, 05:33 AM
Haven't Ya Noticed Lately that to watch any TV show IE non movie
that there's just way to many ads blastin ya with eat our hamburger...
unstopping brain conditioning... disgusting

that now it seems like the tv show in length are the commercials
and the HAMBUGER show is the one your really watchin :smash:

Karl F
10-31-2009, 06:47 AM
http://www.boredtodeath.co.uk/pictures/19.03.08/worldsbiggestburger.jpg

:spam:

i think the ones you refer to are Spamburger....:uhuh:

PRBuzz
10-31-2009, 07:16 AM
They even jack up the sound volume to make sure you hear all the attributes of eating our burgers!

BigFish
10-31-2009, 08:18 AM
Pizza commercials are worse!! Dominos, Papa Johns, Papa Gino's, Pizza Hut, and about 5 small timers......its non' stop! Burgers are just Wendy's, BK and McDonalds!

JohnnyD
10-31-2009, 10:31 AM
They even jack up the sound volume to make sure you hear all the attributes of eating our burgers!

There is a bill before the Senate that will hopefully stop this. Also, many cable providers and TV makers are looking at ways of stopping it as well.

Currently, commercials cannot be any louder than the loudest part of the program they are shown on. Take a show like House. Most of it is lower volume talking and discussions. Add one yell, explosion or loud beeping machine and that's the baseline volume commercials can use.

justplugit
10-31-2009, 11:00 AM
Ya, more and more commercials and less and less show.

Just like tuna fish. It's more expensive,the can is smaller and the tuna fills half the can
when you press out the juice. :(

And they wanna tell ya there is LITTLE inflation. :morons:

Ya, Karl we'll all be eatin spam as our main dish before long.

Swimmer
10-31-2009, 11:17 AM
http://www.boredtodeath.co.uk/pictures/19.03.08/worldsbiggestburger.jpg

:spam:

i think the ones you refer to are Spamburger....:uhuh:

Saltbugger???????????

ProfessorM
10-31-2009, 11:22 AM
Just like tuna fish. It's more expensive,the can is smaller and the tuna fills half the can
:(

Ice cream too , smaller containers now. Breyers. Top is same size but bottom is tapered down to smaller size. They think I'm stupid like I won't notice after the first buy.

Backbeach Jake
10-31-2009, 11:34 AM
Ya, more and more commercials and less and less show.

when you press out the juice. :(

And they wanna tell ya there is LITTLE inflation. :morons:

Price Spam sometime, real meat is cheaper....

Raven
11-01-2009, 07:23 AM

it'll be green
and it will be Grandma :grins:

Swimmer
11-01-2009, 12:31 PM
Query the Woodstock INN in Vermont for the "Death By Hamburger" hamburger.

PRBuzz
11-02-2009, 07:32 PM
Pizza commercials are worse!! Dominos, Papa Johns, Papa Gino's, Pizza Hut, and about 5 small timers......its non' stop! Burgers are just Wendy's, BK and McDonalds!

How could you not list: "Now that's a slice". The savior of Lowell, Sal of Sal's Pizza.

Raider Ronnie
11-02-2009, 09:13 PM

If you ask me furniture commercials are the worst !!!
All day long on the radio & tv with annoying commercials !
Don't know which one is most annoying,
Bernie & Phyl's
Jordans
Cardies
Bob's discount
:smash:

BigFish
11-02-2009, 10:08 PM
I change my opinion...Raider Ron is correct! Its a constant barrage of poorly made, stupid, mind numbing furniture commercials!!! I would rather sleep on the floor and sit on milk crates then by furniture from Bob's!!!:wall::wall:

Raven
11-03-2009, 06:17 AM
i guess what i wanted to say originally was

being forced to watch this many commercials to see any "one"
television show is no longer worth it.....

television has been rendered obsolete essentially
so now it's a news box and or movie box....

but television is DEAD

and i'm paying for this :smash: :doh: :doh: price of being a pats fan

PRBuzz
11-03-2009, 06:40 AM
TV stations have also formed a scheduled commercial conspiracy! Used to be you could flip between a couple of channels to avoid watching commercials but not now. Somehow no matter what is being shown the commercials on different channels all air at the same time. Ever notice no matter whether you are watching football, baseball, basketball, sorry I don't watch hockey or soccer, TV programs or movies when one shows a commercial they all do?

The Dad Fisherman
11-03-2009, 07:06 AM
Eeee Deee Commercials are the worst. :musc::bc:

Whether it be butchering the Elvis classic or a couple sitting in Seperate Bathtubs (:huh: still don't know what the hell that is supposed to mean) they are friggin annoying as hell

saltfly
11-03-2009, 08:34 AM
Friggin TV has become annoying.......I've pretty much had it completely.Even sporting events,old reruns like seinfeld,mash,etc.It seems such a waste of time:wall:........To The Bat Cave and Shed.Turn on the tunes:uhuh:

PRBuzz
11-03-2009, 06:41 PM
OK so as of tonight there is a huge void on TV: no more political ads (except for a certain Senator seat). I vote (or at least would like to see) a company like Victoria Secrets fill the void.

Anyone else care to put in a nomination?

justplugit
11-03-2009, 09:55 PM
I'd like to see more "assisted living" commercials.
They always warm your heart and make ya feel good.

Oh, and then the motorized wheel chair, and mesothelioma commercials.
Can't wait.