View Full Version : I don't know about this new board?

striperman
11-22-2000, 10:44 PM
Hey everyone, I just wanted to voice my opinion in saying that I think that the old board was a 100 times beeter than this one. Posts take days to show up, which can mess up plans and also makes one wonder if something went wrong with the post. I made a recent comment that took 5 days to show up..not good. Also, recent posts are recorder on the last post section but those posts dont occur in the total or within that subject for days. I am just very disappointed with it and hope for a change. Now I have to get all the updated reports from reel-time and I dont feel like the group up there is as tightly knit as ours. I miss the old site, Derek.

slipknot
11-23-2000, 07:45 AM
I don't know Derek, the board had that trouble for me and I think everyone in the begining, but not since John fixed it. Maybe John knows why you are having trouble. I hope those demons aren't possessing it again. Maybe it is having trouble with just your isp, Strange.

Happy Thanksgiving, (or should I say Merry Christmas in your case)

Got Stripers
11-23-2000, 09:44 AM
I don't see that problem from my end. My posts go right up as I make them, so maybe it's a problem with your browser?

Tight lines.

Patrick
11-23-2000, 10:24 AM
No problems here either. You might want to hit reload or delete your history. Go into Windows explorer, windows, then go to history, and then hit Today and delete all those files.

Patrick