View Full Version : Len Bias

ProfessorM
11-03-2009, 09:21 PM
What a shame. ESPN just did a show on him. All I can think of, even to this day, is what could have been. What a talent and going to the champs I can remember the day he was drafted and how psyched I was to how powerful the Celts would be but it was not to be. Such a waste of life.

JamesJet
11-03-2009, 09:33 PM
I saw that they were doing a show - did you see it? How was it?
I am a season ticket holder and a life long C's fan. It would have certainly changed the complexion of the team.

Raider Ronnie
11-03-2009, 09:42 PM
Didn't know his younger brother was shot to death !

striperman36
11-03-2009, 10:10 PM
What a shame. ESPN just did a show on him. All I can think of, even to this day, is what could have been. What a talent and going to the champs I can remember the day he was drafted and how psyched I was to how powerful the Celts would be but it was not to be. Such a waste of life.

I remember that day, the day Red lost his mojo.

BigFish
11-04-2009, 07:34 AM
He was killed so long ago now that he probably would have retired by now......and maybe the Celts would have had a few more Championships! Ahhhhh......drugs......is it worth it folks???:smash:

The Dad Fisherman
11-04-2009, 07:52 AM
and maybe the Celts would have had a few more Championships!

Plug him in with the "Big Three" and a youngster named Reggie Lewis....I think there would have been a couple of more championship banners in the rafters.

The Celts were definitely Snake-Bit for a quite a few years after that

Saltheart
11-05-2009, 12:11 AM
Yep , changed the character of Celtic teams for more than a decade. Then Reggie died and it was understandable why they had such a long rebuilding time.

They're Good Now Though!!!! :)