View Full Version : How Low Will They Go ...

Tagger
11-05-2009, 05:56 PM
Money grubbing bastages ... My kid got a ticket today for a 3 day expired inspection ticket while his car was parked ,,nose against the wall ,, In the Braintree T parking Garage ... Yup .. Aparrently the State is harvesting doe slithering through the public transportation parking garages .. beware ..

JohnnyD
11-05-2009, 06:36 PM
Money grubbing bastages ... My kid got a ticket today for a 3 day expired inspection ticket while his car was parked ,,nose against the wall ,, In the Braintree T parking Garage ... Yup .. Aparrently the State is harvesting doe slithering through the public transportation parking garages .. beware ..

Now that's just pathetic. Typically, you can expect to be giving a warning for the first week or so, minimum.

Tagger
11-05-2009, 09:11 PM
Ticket was from the T police ... Shouldn't they be riding the trains ?

JohnnyD
11-05-2009, 09:26 PM
Ticket was from the T police ... Shouldn't they be riding the trains ?

Good use of a specialized police branch. Next, the T police will be writing tickes for people parked too close to the curb outside South Station.

UserRemoved1
11-06-2009, 05:13 AM
IT'S ALL ABOUT THE $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Slingah
11-06-2009, 06:54 AM
That is just f-ed up....can they even do that?? I mean come on the T police?? And the car was parked??.....wierd.....

Tagger
11-06-2009, 07:52 AM
That is just f-ed up....can they even do that?? I mean come on the T police?? And the car was parked??.....wierd.....

Yes ,, The car was parked for the day and he was in-town .. I know from personal experience if you have an expired sticker, don't park at a parking meter in town . You will be written up for that even if legally paid up on your meter.. Thats when you hide in the garages.. not anymore .. God forbid someone is hurt on the T while these guys are in the garages..

FishermanTim
11-06-2009, 12:44 PM
You know the T is bad, really bad, when the T police are AFRAID to go on it!:smash:
Now, as part of thier "anti-perv" campaign they are putting undercover officers on the trains.
Why not BE VISIBLE SO THE PERVS, JUNKIES AND GANGBANGERS won't get on in the first place?

Just more idiocy by the T.
Keep in mind that they spend most of their time trying to keep a 100 years old system from falling apart.

Swimmer
11-17-2009, 10:45 AM
It falls under under Chapter 90 sec. 20, which is where the authority for handing out parking tickets is. Thier are many things that can be placed on a parking ticket that we don't know about, such as the inspection sticker. Boston meter readers have been doing it for years. I thought that a particular municipality had to o.k. what is enforced on parking tickets, such as double parking and so forth, and some more that are very obscure, "like if after you park there is less than ten feet of lane open to traffic to pass in the same direction you are committing a parking violation." You dont see this one because roads in New England are to narrow almost everywhere to enforce this one, so no towns have it placed on thier parking ticket books. I know that certain infractions are on some municipalties tickets and you might find on the next town over it could be different. Those infractions have to be approved by someone other than officers at the T. In other words who approved the inspection sticker fine to be placed on a T police ticket book. In Whitman and everywhere else it is an elected official. Who is that person/s and did they have the authority to approve that infraction being placed on the ticket book. Maybe they don't have the authority, and no one will no the difference until someone who gets a ticket questions it. You should check Tagger. You may have to call your local rep for the answer I doubt it that the T will help you.